Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
My 3 month old baby always suck her fingers. She is now taking less milk. Instead of dat she sucks her finger. please advice what to do.
My daughter is 13yrs old now and studied on class eight in an english medium coed school. The main problem she is moody, if her mother telling something to do, nobody confirm that she will do or not. She have long hair, but donot wants to wash with shampoo twice in a week. Summer season her mother said to clean bath at least two times daily, but she avoid her mother. She is fatty and her body always wet, then getting a bad smell from her body. Her mother always kept her cloth and dresses clean. I feel her poolcar students not agreed to sit beside her. But she make style in hair, and make changes her cloths daily. Why she scared to take a simple bath with clean wash. She will do shampoo after 07 to 10 days.
A small boy he was infected by small pimples like he iched where where it was producesd whre he was itched he was telling it was so painfull so please give me some suggestions he was 7 years old.
My son is 4 month old. (birth weight is 2.75) his weight is 5.75 kg. Head circumference is 40 cm. Is it normal? Having mothers milk only. When will I start semi solid foods?
Safe touch is experienced by the child as warm and supportive
Unsafe touch is what hurt the child or what seems to disregard the child's feelings
Confusing touch is what makes the child feel uncomfortable. The child experiences conflicting feelings about the touch.
My 18 months old daughter is suffering from cough. Whenever the season changes she gets the cough and it took a long to heal. It started when she turned one on feb 2015 and she went down viral for a week. The cough disappeared after a month, but it was on and off for a long time. Got some relief after trying homeopathy, but during this monsoon it appeared back. And now she is coughing miserably.
Hi mere 4 years daughter k near potty area chote chote massa h jo nhi incr ho rahe h n hi decr, skin specialist ko dekhiya wo bol rahe h surgery karene parege pls help it is neccassary or not.
According to most experts, Depression and Diabetes have been intricately connected in a vicious cycle. While the prolonged and sustaining nature of diabetes directly makes one vulnerable to the bouts of depression, doctors tend to locate traces of depression in the family history of an individual in order to diagnose the roots of diabetes. It won't be too far-fetched to state that both causes as well as affects the other.
If you have diabetes, either type 1 or type 2, you have an increased risk of developing depression. And if you're depressed, you may have a greater chance of developing type 2 diabetes. The good news is that diabetes and depression can be treated together. And effectively managing one can have a positive effect on the other.
How Diabetes and Depression Correlated?
There are myriad ways in which diabetes affects depression and vice versa.
Firstly, tackling such a long drawn disease and its various pitfalls might cause a lot of anxiety to one and lead to depression. Whereas on the other hand, depression reduces the zeal to live and thus results in poor lifestyle choices which in turn causes weight gain, unhealthy food habits, physical inactivity. As we are well aware, all these have the potential to wreak havoc for any patient of diabetes.
Similarly, diabetes ushers in various other health complications, adversely impacting one's productivity. This may cause depression in a lot of people.
On the flipside, depression impedes one's ability and enthusiasm to work or communicate, this in turn intervenes with one's monitoring of diabetes. Since these two extremely malevolent diseases have such close connections, medical science recommends ways to grapple with both. The rigors of managing diabetes can be stressful and lead to symptoms of depression.
Diabetes can cause complications and health problems that may worsen symptoms of depression.
Depression affects your ability to perform tasks, communicate and think clearly. This can interfere with your ability to successfully manage diabetes.
Treatment: Depression is just like any other illness, it can be treated. Treatment can lift the depression and improve diabetes control.
Looking after your diabetes will help decrease the risk of getting depression. If you already have depression, good diabetes management will help lessen the negative impacts it can have. Depression is no different to any of the other complication of diabetes. It is a genuine illness for which you need to seek help and support from health professionals.
The treatment for depression and diabetes involves a coordinated approach that monitors both diabetes control and the symptoms of depression. It is about finding the treatment that works best for each person. For example, people with diabetes and mild depression may find that regular physical activity improves depressed moods and also helps control blood glucose levels.
If you suspect you might have depression, take control of your health by:
- Going to a doctor or other health professional
- Getting involved in social activities
- Engaging in regular moderate physical activity
- Learning about depression and diabetes
- Very particular about medicines prescribed for Diabetes
- Eating healthily and including a wide variety of nutritious foods
- Achieving and maintaining healthy weight
- Limiting your alcohol intake
- Getting help, support and encouragement from family and friends
- Asking your doctor to check your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose levels If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Anxiety is a common issue with growing teenagers. It is not the typical anxiety before exams or academic projects. It is more than that. Anxiety may be the result of the hormonal changes, which predominantly affect the adolescent years of growth. While your body copes with different changes, your mind tangles between the future liberty and present restrictions. Knowing certain facts about this anxiety trail can help you to cope with it.
1. Anxiety is not always a disease: Anxiety is not always a disease. It is a normal phenomenon among adolescent teenagers. However, in certain cases it may be severe for some teenagers. They may feel crippled with anxiety. Under such cases, one would require psychiatric help.
2. Talk to someone: A great way to relieve yourself from stress due to anxiety is to speak with someone. It can be a friend or someone close to share your thoughts. If you know the reason of your anxiety, share it, discuss it. You will definitely feel better.
3. Take a break: Entertainment and break from academic work and schedule is necessary for teenagers to lower anxiety traits. However, if the anxiety is due to peers, you may even take a break from them and engage in family.
4. Cry out loud: It is not a silly thing to cry when you are stressed under anxiety. Crying is an emotional outburst which essentially relieves the stress due to anxiety and lets you control the emotional disturbed state of mind.
5. Good sleep: Sleep is necessary for both mental and physical rest. You need to overcome from the fatigue of routine works, stressful events, peer factor, etc. Catching the essential 8 hour sleep is a great way to overcome anxiety issues.
6. Don’t be conscious: Anxiety is a common factor among all your peers. You are not the only one coping with anxiety stress. So, take it light. Relax and don’t be conscious about your anxiety problems. Consider them to be temporary.
7. Be confident: Losing confidence under the stress due to anxiety can be even more disastrous. The effects will never be better. So be confident about whatever you do, whether right or wrong. Every person learns from his own activities. Whether right or wrong, everything will give you a lesson. So you will never be a loser, you will win a lesson.
8. Don’t feel stupid: Being stressed with anxiety is not abnormal or stupid. Everything is okay with you, and you are not the stupid fellow out there.
9. You are not weak: Anxiety is not a sign of weakness. You can rather make it your strength. Fight it back and keep your energy and enthusiasm high.
10. Anxiety is temporary: As you move ahead of the adolescent period, anxiety will faint. You will be more confident and matured, able to tackle anxiety. So consider it to be an affair of a few years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.