Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi P SharmaYour feedback matters!
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well?
Sir mere teeth me pain hai and bleeding bhi hoti hai to please mujhe btaye ki kya solution hai iska ?
My two lower front teeth is covered with yellow stain and has become weak and gums are also bleeding. If I cleaned from dentist it will definitely broken. Please suggest how can I cure it?
Can we wear teeth brace during night time while sleeping? If yes, Will it help if we wear teeth brace only during sleeping period?
There is little blood during my teeth brushing. And I think I have bad smell of my mouth. I am using sensodine these days plzz recommend me good one.
I have bleeding when I did brushing, and many times I have poor smell in my mouth, please tell me what should I do.
Do whitening toothpaste whiten teeth more then regular toothpaste. Is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in the last 3 to 6 months you could be spreading infection to the rest of your body. Please prevent oral systemic health issues by getting your teeth cleaned regularly from your dentist or hygienist. According to the american academy of periodontology, several studies have shown periodontal disease to be associated with heart disease.
Hi I'm a male please suggest me or give some tips how to brush my teeth which position how to brush which position or which side please help me out how to brush which position to brush.
Hello sir. I am an 34 years male. Since last few month I am having mouth infection. Mouth get radish ang can not eat salty and spicy food. When I take becasules for 2 days it lists but after few days it again come. My stool is also not passing properly. It passes once in 36 hrs. Please suggest.
More than 5 million teeth are knocked out every year in children and adults. With proper emergency action, a tooth that has been knocked out of its socket can be successfully replanted and last for years. It is important to see a dentist as soon as possible after the tooth is knocked out. Quick action will increase the likelihood of saving the tooth.
Saving a Knocked Out Tooth:
1. Pick up tooth by the crown (the chewing surface) not the root:
Locate the tooth immediately; do not leave it at the site of the accident. The tooth should be handled carefully touch only the crown to minimize injury to the root.
2. If dirty, gently rinse tooth with water:
- Do not use soap or chemicals
- Do not scrub the tooth
- Do not dry the tooth
- Do not wrap it in a tissue or cloth
3. Reposition tooth in socket immediately, if possible:
The sooner the tooth is replaced, the greater the likelihood it will survive. To reinsert, carefully push the tooth into the socket with fingers, or position above the socket and close mouth slowly. Hold the tooth in place with fingers or by gently biting down on it.
4. Keep tooth moist at all times:
The tooth must not be left outside the mouth to dry. If it cannot be replaced in the socket, put it in one of the following:
- Emergency tooth preservation kit
- Mouth (next to cheek)
- Regular tap water is not recommended for long term storage because the root surface cells do not tolerate water for long periods of time.
5. See a dentist within 30 minutes:
Bring the tooth to a dentist as soon as possible, ideally, within 30 minutes. However, it is possible to save the tooth even if it has been outside the mouth for an hour or more.
I have a mouth smelling problem is just because of a acidity or some other reason . And I also take all the possible remedies about this sure about none kind of dental problem I have gone to my dentist for my checkup in every month Suggest me what I can do now plz.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.
Hi, I am a 25 years old male. I have problem with my tooth. When I eat something too hot or cold I feel too much pain. Please suggest me some kind of paste.
If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.