Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AditYour feedback matters!
I have allergy to dust from books, roads, snow also from some perfumes, I sneeze for a long time after get effected from it. Is there any solution for it?
Hi sir. My daughter has allergy from wheat. She is 5 year's old. Give me advice. You have any treatment for him. What should I do?
Iam 42 years old male I have allergies problem from dust rainy weather spicy smelling what can I do.
Hai doctor , ,age 32 my immunity power is greatly decreased ,even a small pain can't bear it and often caught cold though I drink hot water, through that sneezing, allergy,through pain etc. Though I went treatment in St, johns not cured .I have been facing this problem for five years. I can't do my routine work with cold and sneeze. So please give some valuable suggestions for running nose, and how should I improve my immunity power .still I am bachelor only. Please help me. I forgot to say I use derinide nasal spray but still I need permanent solution.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife's immunity is poor although we are having treatment for last 3 years but she felt ill if she missed even single dose of the drug. Pl advice me what to do sir. Can I try for Ayurveda / Homeopathy.
I have a problem of asthma, so please guide me best home treatment of asthma? And what actions taken for immediate relaxing from asthma attacks.
Hi doctor. I m 24 year old male. I am suffering from allergy since last 5 years. Sometimes this allergy becomes like asthma. What should I do.
What is the best treatment for child asthma as my son is 2.5 years old amd doctors are Saying that he is having asthma problem and we have to start inhaler for prevention. Pls suggest should I start with inhaler and will my son get used to of taking inhaler if I start. Pls help or I can start something home remedies .as he is suffering from cough from last 2 months. Severely. multiple antibiotics nebulizer etc already given from so long.
My small sister is bitten by a pup of german shepherd which is of 2 months. Will my sister take vaccination or not.
You must not let the cold and dry air worsen your asthma symptoms. The air that blows during winter time greatly affects people with sinus and respiratory troubles, and all these factors contribute towards worsening asthma attacks. But thankfully, there are a few tips that can be followed to curb down asthma and enjoy a lovely winter.
- Washing your hands: Doing this frequently with soap and water is one of the easiest and most effective ways of avoiding the spread of cold and other diseases. You must also inculcate this habit among your children, and when you are outside, you should practice using a hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- Getting a flu shot: The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that all people over the age of 6 months should get their dose of the annual flu shot for protecting themselves against the flu virus. This will help keep your asthma in check.
- Avoid sitting by the fireplace: Though it sounds cozy, you should refrain from sitting by the fireside if you have asthma. Burning wood is quite similar to burning tobacco and it can irritate your lungs to a great extent.
- Keeping your mouth closed: Though most people are taught this since they were children, they tend to forget it or ignore it. Keeping the mouth opened is more than a social disgrace, and it even affects your lungs adversely. You can wear a scarf for covering up the nose and mouth as it would help in making the air you breathe warm.
- Replacing filters: The heating system of your home may be blowing out dust and debris throughout the house, particularly when you operate it after a long time in winter. Therefore, it is imperative to clean and check the condition of the filters and replace it if necessary.
- Exercising indoors: The days when it is bitterly cold outside, it is recommended to exercise indoors in a fitness club or a gym instead of a doing it in the open air.
- Warming up before exercising: People who are affected with asthma are able to recover faster and have a greater lung function after working out when they are warmed up. Therefore, you should try to warm up for at least 15 minutes before exercising.
- Preventing asthma flares: Before you head outside, take a dose of your asthma medication and your inhaler as these will help in opening the airways and give you the necessary protection.
- Having an asthma action plan: Regardless of whether it is summer or winter, you should be aware of what you should be doing in times when the symptoms flare-up.
- Taking your medications: Finally, you should work with your doctor towards understanding the cause and symptoms of your asthma conditions and follow his recommendations closely to avoid recurrence of such problems.
With all these tips, you can expect to spend a happy winter. But if anything goes wrong, seek medical assistance immediately.
My 10 month puppy bite a person. He scared about rabies. My puppy also vaccinated. Is rabies virus entered to that person. And also advised me about rabies and symptoms.
My mind forces me to take anxiety and stress. That's good for my health. I know I'm getting anxious unnecessarily. If I gain a little weight, an anxious thought is coming to my mind whether I will get any health problem like heart problem even though I'm underweight. Weight- 51, height-175 cm, age- 29. While becoming anxious, I can feel I'm losing immunity power. Pls advise me . I need to gain weight up to 75 kg gradually corresponding to my height.
I am 39 yrs old with left bundle branch block, sinus tachycardia & high blood pressure. My Dr. Has prescribed me medicine on triolmesar 40mg, turbovas 10 mg once daily. Last 2d echo report state that: aortic root diameter: 2.7 cm aortic valve opening: 1.7cm left atrial dimension: 3.9cm left ventricular ed: 5.3cm left ventricular es: 3.9cm intrventricular septal thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3cm left vent pw thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3 cm lv ejection fraction: 60% max velocity aortic valve: 178 cms/sec mitral valve: 81/120 cms/sec pulmonary value: 130cms/sec. Please suggest whether lbbb is dangerous, as at present no breathing problem has arise to me except in high latitude once.
I am 27 years old. My father condition not good. My father ill asthma disease & headache pls provide suggestion at better condition.
Bronchitis occurs when the bronchial tubes become swollen due to an ailment or any kind of infection. These tubes are a part of the respiratory system and usually join the lungs. There are two types of bronchitis - acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis. A virus or bacterium usually causes acute bronchitis. It shows up after a person has had a respiratory disease. The most common symptoms of this disease usually show up when a child has flu or cold. A blazing throat, a feeling of being sick and mucus draining from the sinuses usually describe the disease.
Homeopathy is a very effective treatment for bronchitis. In fact, it is the most effective treatment. Homeopathy has been successful in treating some exceptionally extreme cases of bronchitis. It functions admirably in both acute and chronic bronchitis. Here are a few treatments for acute bronchitis for kids that have proven to be beneficial over time:
Hepar Sulph is one of the best homeopathic medicines for bronchitis where a person experiences increased sensitivity to cold. Chilly air and exposure to the cold in any form is impossible to be tolerated by the patient. It energizes cough quickly. Hepar Sulph cures situations where even if a single part of the body is exposed to the cold like a hand or a foot, cough begins immediately.
Bryonia, on the other hand, is helpful in situations where a person feels extremely thirsty, yet may only have a few sips at a time. The mucous layers and the mouth become extremely dry. Even the cough is very dry in such cases. There is a pain in the abdomen and headache while coughing.
Pulsatilla is great in situations where the patient coughs up a lot of greenish or yellowish mucous. Cough is more irritable while resting and the person cannot rest or sleep because of the same. The patient is usually not at all thirsty in this situation.
Arsenic Album is one of the best homeopathic medicines for symptoms that include a feeling of weakness along with other signs of bronchitis. Extreme wheezing and cough increase after nighttime and makes it difficult for the person to sleep. Along with extreme weakness, restlessness may also occur. The patient feels parched and frequently drinks little quantities of water.
- Antim Tart is useful when there is a lot of mucous in the abdomen and chest. Despite the fact that there is a lot of mucous in the abdomen, little is disposed off. Cough in this situation is aggravated while a person eats. However, Antim Tart tends to find relief from the same. Patients usually find it very hard to bring out the mucous in this situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.