Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.
Whether long consumption of Seroflo 259 for Asthma is harmful. What is the suggested medicine for occasional Asthma.
I am patient of asthma so I want to know detail and medicine .and this is due to dust and temperature change of day.
Sir I am 21 one year old am suffering from the asthma in last 10 year give the your oppinenwhich type treatment we take.
How increase our immune system. Is der any medicine for it. I am vry prone to disease always like cold n cough.
I am a 25 yrs old girl. I am having a problem of swollen feet due to an insect bite ten days earlier. What should I do now?
My daughter is 10 years old she is suffering from asthma problem she on inhalation with asthalin and ceroflow 125 please advice me what else to do coz it is not getting controlled.
My wife is sneezing in the morning everyday. Is there any cure for this. I think she also has the dust allergy.
Dear sir, I have sever allergy from many products like milk perfume I had taken many treatments but it doesn't work. Now I only take cetrizine tab when I feel allergic like screen rashes and swelling in eyes. I want to ask whether cetresin tab harms me if I take it daily.
I have allergy of dust n smells, when there is such atmosphere around me I will start sneezing, how can I cure for that?
Immunity in Ayurveda is linked to good digestion, a balanced endocrine system, proper functioning of the liver and a strong agni or metabolism. It's also strongly connected to a subtle essence known as ojas, which means vigor. According to Ayurveda, the strength of your ojas has a bearing on the influences and factors (both external and internal), which cause you to suffer from any health problem. By protecting your ojas, you boost your body's immune system and protect you from every external or internal harms.
There are times when the protection of this subtle essence becomes vital and these are:
- Periods of recuperation
- Stressful situations
- Period between seasons
- Cold and flu period
- Times of rejuvenation
- Drastic change in your routine
- Major life changes like having a baby or divorce
How to go about protecting your ojas and boosting your immunity levels?
1. When it comes to boosting your immunity and fortifying your ojas through diet, garlic is a very useful food. It provides natural support to your body's immune system by kindling your agni, eliminates destroys natural toxins, ensures your body temperature is at an optimal level, improves the functioning of the lungs and as well as removes excess kapha (one of the three energies or doshas) from your body.
2. The adoption of certain fruitful Ayurvedic therapies such as yoga, pranayama and meditation can help in supporting the quality of your ojas, thereby improving your immunity. Although these practices come with diverse benefits, all of them aid in cultivating presence, clearing up your nadis (channels in the body), relieve stress and digest ama (toxins).
3. There are also certain herbs that are known to support your immune system and encourage proper function of the immune system. Herbs like Ashwaganda, guduchi, neem and holy basil ensures a balanced immune system, rendering you with an optimal health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.