Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Adhmol MariaYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 years old boy I have a heavy back pain but i am not a daily bike rider how to reduce this?
I am a 38 years old married working woman. I have been experiencing severe pain in my butts since last 8-10 months. It starts 2-3 days before my periods and lasts till 7-8 days post my periods. Effectively it is there 15 days in a month. Had shown it to a doctor earlier who gave me medicines for 3 months. Till the time I was on medication the pain was under control. However, it is back again. What's the reason for this pain and what is the remedy for it?
I am about 25 year old. I have some up point on my back around backbone, it doesn't feel bad normally, but when I pressed that it hurts up to some extent. Sometimes it goes disappear and present after some days. What was it, Is it a matter of worry or its normal. Kindly suggest me.
I have a back problem seen last 2 year n my back problem start paining in winter time n for this my health is not good so please for better what should I do n back problem for what.
Hello, I'm Sanjib. I am 22 years old. And some time I feel pain on my knee. After running in morning. And feel back pain. So what do I do?
Getting pain in leg muscles below knee (mostly) sometimes starting from thigh after either standing for long tym or after exhausted day. What might be the reasons.
Yesterday I went for ECG because of the pain in shoulder and back side of the left arm. My heart rate in ECG is 54 and BP, cholesterol everything is normal. My age is 29 and I am doing 15 min yoga posture everyday. Doctor said that is because of acidity and prescribed some acidity regulator pills and antacid. What is the normal heart rate for healthy adult?
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I meet an accident 4 days ago and I couldn't lift my hand on forward movement as per my xray report my shoulder blades hv sm subluxation :pls help me out of this I used shoulder immobiliser and taking Pantium 40 at morn: b.f Hifenac - morn & ngt: a.f Bonebase plus - night a.f I want to heal fast becoz I am an athlete pls help me out I want also to share my xray report but so image to share so pls help me out pls.
I am 24 years old. I have a pain on my back when I get to sleep and after wake up I have great headache. Everyday this same is repeating. Why this happens? Any remedies?
I am 34 years old male. I want to know about thumb pain problem. Accidentally it happens 2008. But at the join when I take any weight hold by my hand it pains.
My heals are paining when I get up in the morning. I just can't stand on for half an hour what is this?
L1 vertebrae fracture Hello! I am 22 years 2 months back I had an accident with an car I was on bike. I got several injuries in that accident like my was foot broken so I had operation of that doctors put k-wires in my foot and the major injury was my back. Earlier doctor did not see it but when I got x-ray of my back it was a fracture in my L1 VERTEBRAE. Doctors says that it is pressed not a major issue. So I just want to know that whether I can continue my gym with the same high intensity as I am very passionate about gym but worried a little now as since 10 weeks has been passed but still pain is there in my back. Although my doctor says that after rest I can continue gym abd make my body as I want. So I request you guys can you help me out please.
The core muscles, mainly concentrated around the abdomen, hips, lower back, trunk, and glutes, are indeed a powerhouse that gets you going. The stronger the core muscles, the fitter you stay. Without a proper core strength, a lot of the day to day activities including lifting or bending gets affected. Certain health conditions can weaken the core muscles. But how to know if the core muscles are weak? There are many signs and symptoms associated with weak core muscles.
Mentioned below are some important signs that may be an indication of weak core muscles.
- For your posture to be correct, the spine and pelvis need to be stable: The muscles of the lower back and the abdomen does exactly that, ensuring a steady and correct posture. However, when the core muscles weaken, they are unable to provide stability to the spine and the pelvis resulting in a poor posture. Left unattended, poor posture, in turn, can trigger a myriad of complications and discomfort.
- The body loses its balance: As already mentioned, the core muscles go a long way in stabilizing the body and helping you to maintain the body balance. You can perform a small test to know if your balance is affected. Close your eyes and stand on one foot. Repeat the procedure with the other foot as well. If you have a developed core, you will be able to hold the position for at least 10 seconds, if not more (both the legs).
- A pain concentrated to the lower back: Do not ignore a lower back pain. It could be an indication of your core muscles not being strong enough, especially the ones adjacent to the spine. The weak muscles fail to provide the necessary support to the discs and the vertebrae resulting in pain (mild to severe depending on the severity of the condition) and discomfort. Timely medical intervention may help improve the condition.
- Weakness throughout the body: The strong core muscles are an indication of a healthy and fit body. When the muscles start to lose its strength, the entire body gets affected. A person finds it difficult to even lift things. Doing even a small and regular work leaves a person weak and tired.
- You can also perform the Hollowing Test to check your core strength: Sit in a comfortable position. Starting breathing in and out. As you breathe out or exhale, try to pull your stomach inwards towards the spine for at least 10 seconds. Unable to pass this test (can't hold the position for 10 seconds) indicates weak core muscles.
- You can also try the plank test: Get yourself in a push-up position with the entire body resting on your elbows, arms, and toes. The hip should be level and steady. Failing to stay in this position for 50 seconds is indicative of weak core muscles