Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh GakharYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctor. I am 7 weeks pregnant, nd I had an ultrasound baby growth is fine, nd heart beat is also fine but doctor says dat uterus is tight for that what will I do for not happened miscarriage.
Maine apna weight v km kiya hai 4 kg. Ab 54 kg ki hu. Age 25 or height 5 ft 2" pcod ki problem hai. Pichle 2 mahine se medicine le k period aa rahe hain. Dydrogestone dawa li thi or pregnancy k liye v try kiya. But period hua hai par khul k nhi. Kya continue period hone se cysts khatam ho jayenge. Pregnancy k liye kya karna chahiye.
Hi doc I had my anomaly scan on 20th week 3rd day. My baby's weight showed as 371 gms. My gyn told me to watch the weight of the baby. When I asked a junior doc she told it should be around 500gm. So my concern is whether my baby is underweight or is the weight normal. Please somebody help? :(
Hii. Actually I have take abortion pill after 16th day of unprotected intercourse and before this on 2nd Dec I have took unwanted 72 on 2nd day of intercourse. So my problem is that I have no periods still. It just to complete 4 months. So plzz. Suggest me what should I do. Does I'm pregnant sir and mam.
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
I am 9 months pregnant and for 3 to 6 days. I have swelling in my vagina but tomorrow I saw some pimple like structure on my left inner thigh. I use mustard powder to control it n use powder. Because there is sweat. But I am afraid because I have already black inner thigh n now it increases due to pregnancy n these pimples. I have inches in these pimples. What I do. There is no much time in my delivery. Please suggest me some remedy for this. Which does not affected baby. N I have many stretch marks on butt n lower vaginal area. Suggest some for this also.
HELLO my last period was on 4 feb and i had sex on 23 and doctor confirmd me that i ovulate on 24 and today on 25 m filling dull frm morning and my nipples gets hard is it sign of preganncy i am expoecting my next period on 4th march
Hello Doctor, please suggest me on the below mentioned question. I had a sex with my husband unprotected. We don't want baby right now. Can I take any tablet for stopping my pregnancy? Is it ok ipill? My period date was already over. I am giving breast feeding to my six months baby.
Dear sexologist, mera girlfriend ko sex karne ko maan hai. Anal sex pe interest hai. Abhi gf ko 22 saal hai. Condom kar ke sex karna chahta hai. 1. Kya gf sex karne se pregnant hoga. 2. Agar pregant hoga sex karne kitne mahine ke andar pregnant hogi. 3. Agar i-pill liye to pregancy fir bhi hota hai kya .4. I-pill se pura pregnancy ko bandh hota hai kya .please help kijiye. 22 saal mein pregnant ko pura bandh karna hai. Please 4 questions ka problem solution den.
I want to know that if the DNC has been done previously and we are going for the DNC second time then can the doctor find it out that DNC has been done previously also or doctor will not come to know until we will let the doctor know.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
Me and my boyfriend intercourse on 7th day of my period i.e 12th aug and I took 2 unwanted 72 under 72 hours and today after 6 days I have little bleeding during urination and also I feel some kind of pain during urination. Is yhis anybside effect or it is wothdrawl bleeding or am I pregnant? Please answer me. I am too scared.
I am having brown/red light discharge since tuesday so its been five days now. The first day of my previous period is on the 15th. Is this normal? I am not sure if this matters but I bleed on my last intercourse (july 6). The blood looked like period.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health. Consult for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am 32 years old. I have periods problem. Last date of periods dec 10. My weight 85kg. I have increase my weight in every month the day of 8-15 because the period day counting.
I am 6 month pregnant. 1/6/1016 my weight was 70 kg and now my weight is 77 kg. And my doctor give me b.p tablet but I am little confuse, my b.p is normal so why she give me b.p tablet.
The human body works as directed by the various hormones released by the endocrine system. These hormones are essential for coordination of various body functions. From the height a person achieves to the metabolic reactions in the body to the reproductive cycle to the stress levels a person can handle, all are hormone controlled.
Pregnancy is another critical, complicated phase that a woman goes through. It is one of the most awaited phases in a woman’s life; however, it is not very simple either. The above-noted hormones play a major role in this pregnancy, as the baby is dependent on the mother for its initial supply of hormones until it can start producing its own hormones. If the baby does not receive the require amounts, there could be various detrimental effects during development and post birth.
Hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid is extremely common in women and there are multiple theories about how hypothyroidism can affect a woman’s chances of getting pregnant. While the correlation between hypothyroidism and pregnancy are quite well researched, a strong connection stating hypothyroid women being not able to be pregnant is yet to be proven.
The following are some correlations between hypothyroidism and pregnancy.
Increased chance of miscarriage: Women with reduced thyroid functions have double the chances of having a miscarriage. Women suffering from thyroid are at a risk of recurrent miscarriages during the first trimester. The chances of miscarriages during the second trimester are also about 40% higher in hypothyroid women. These women are also at a risk of:
- Premature labour
- Low birth weight
- Increased chances of stillbirth
- Maternal anemia
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Developmental defects and/or delays in the newborn
- Placental abruption
- High blood pressure
One of the reasons identified for infertility in women is hypothyroidism. This range varies from 1% to 40% and so remains to be proven still. In addition, the hypothyroid mother will have a set of symptoms to live through, which may be further complicated given the pregnancy. Thyroid replacement should be religiously done and monitored to ensure TSH levels are at the optimal required levels (2.5 to 3 mIU/L) during the entire duration of pregnancy.
If you have the following, be sure to go through a comprehensive thyroid screening before and during pregnancy.
- Family history of thyroid
- History of thyroid dysfunction or goitre or thyroid antibodies
- Clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of hypothyroidism
- History of repeated miscarriages
- History of head and neck radiation
- Family/personal history of autoimmune disorders
While it still remains to be proven that hypothyroidism per se can stop a woman from being pregnant, there are definitely effects of hypothyroidism on the developing child and the mother. A comprehensive screening and close monitoring through pregnancy are extremely essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.