Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Achint GargYour feedback matters!
After having my food I feel my mouth getting saliva and dry and I feel so thirst and drink more water and also have frequent urination. What is the reason? please help me for that
Sir, Maine 28/04/2016 ko right side ka uper vala last teeth nikalvaya tha, abi us mai infection jaisa ho raha hai teeth nikalte samay us ka root wala kuch part toot gya or Dr. Ne use nahi nikala ye ussi karan ho raha hai ya fir teeth ki side mai ulcer (soft tissu) tha us ki vajah hai, sir koi treatment btaye kya kari abi.
Female patient of age 70 having tooth pain. Pain in the molar teeth. Having pus beside d teeth having elevation on d gingiva may be cyst. Pt is having hyper tension (BP). please tl me d tablet dosage nd timing hw to tke d table. Age is 70.
I am 20 years old boy, I am suffering from teeth pain, I have cavity in my tooth from last 1 year so now what can I do.
I am Umesh I have gum problem. Recently I took root canal +cap treatment & cap for 2nd upper molar tooth. Whenever I brush I get blood. Doctor has suggested to gentle massage, which did not help. Will you please advice.
I am 21 years old girl. I am suffering from pairiya since 8 month .I did lot of treatment s but I did not get relief .I suffer a lot .can you please help me out regarding that.
I am chewing tobacco for more than 15years now these days I am feeling difficulties during eating something my mouth doesn't open fully .
I have some soft mass grown on my left side of cheek where upper and lower gums contact each other having no pain or no other complications. On Monday dentist curved my teeth edges and small lining of mass is also removed but pain is still there and swelling is also there there kindly suggest what to do gone through blood test yesterday all are normal CBC, ESR.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
I had two milky tooth from my birth and they are attacked by germs and looks so bad in my personality so what should I do.
Fluoride is a chemical naturally present in water and in some foods and is essential for healthy bone growth. A few decades ago, fluoride was discovered to have anti-cariogenic (against tooth decay) properties and slowly gained popularity. While most believe that fluoride can do wonders for your teeth and help you get rid of all problems, it is not true. There is only so much that fluoride can do and there are also undesirable effects from it.
Read on to know some myths about fluoride versus the actual facts.
Myth: Drinking fluoridated water can lead to fluorosis, which produces brown, pitted teeth, which are weak and aesthetically unappealing.
Fact: People develop fluorosis only when the water contains excessive amounts of fluorine. The currently defined permissible level is about 0.7 parts per million. At this level, fluoride provides the maximum protection against caries, at the same time not leading to fluorosis. In some cases, mild fluorosis can be seen, which only produces white speckles on the tooth and not brown pits. These teeth have a higher resistance to decay than people drinking non-fluoridated water.
Myth: Fluoride is a forced medication
Fact: Fluoride is a chemical with special benefits to the bones and teeth. In cases where the water does not contain sufficient quantities of fluoride or where the person is prone for decay, adding fluoride will provide the extra level of protection against caries.
Myth: Adding fluoride to the drinking water leads to various other medical conditions (heart disease, cancer, etc.)
Fact: Various studies have shown that this is not true. In fact, fluoride has been endorsed as safe to use and does not contribute to any diseases like heart disease, cancer, autism, or kidney problems.
Myth: Fluoride is not safe for children.
Fact: Children need a good amount of fluoride in their tooth forming years. This produces teeth that are more resistant to decay and are stronger generally. If the regular supply of water does not contain sufficient fluoride, then the child can be given supplements in the form of fluoridated toothpastes and gel applications at the clinic to provide the anti-cariogenic benefit.
Myth: If there is enough water in the fluoride, then there is no worry of tooth decay.
Fact: Fluoride only makes the teeth resistant to easy decay, it does not protect from decay completely. Proper oral hygiene habits (brushing, flossing, rinsing, dental visits) are essential to ensure that there is no plaque accumulation and food deposits to prevent caries. Fluoride is not a replacement for these practices.
Like with anything else, even excessive fluoride is not good for health, therefore the recommended level is 0.7 ppm. Ensure fluoride supplements are used only after a discussion with your dentist.
I have inflammation in my mouth. Now my teeth have become super sensitive and inflammation is not going sing two weeks.
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?