Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Achariya Vikram Aditya
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Achariya Vikram AdityaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old boy and I'm suffering from constipation for last 10 years. Please suggest me some measures to overcome with this situation.
I aged 39 years. My problems are. A) I don't recap the data or fact which have been done just before. B) I don't recap the name of people whom i know well. C) I forgetting the rout direction in moving way. D) I feel some hesitation in my middle head. E) Recently I feel headache in the back head and neck and it turned into left side after two day, i feel uneasy in my left eye and ear. Please discuss the fact and advice me what will i do. Thanking you.
I am suffering from acne problems. Have tried everything on my face. The problem is aggravated especially when I eat something spicy. What to do?
Still Dry cough problem, Throat irritation problem, taking Rcof Syrup 3 times daily 10 ml from last 15 days. Taking swasari syrup of Patanjali.
Is it possible to have head spinning and loss of balance during walking due to blood pressure up and down at 22 years of age. I do not drink, smoke or do not take any drugs. Pls answer.
I am suffering from fever and coldness and can't sleep at nightbcan you tell me the reason for this.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.