Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Achal BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I am having issues with my self-esteem. As I am away from home I am also feeling home sick.
I feel depressed from last few months. I have some family problem. I feel very lonely n nobody love n care me.
Sir/mam I am suffering from high bp. I want to can notrol it without taking tablet. I smoke 2 3 cigarette in a day and drink also twice in a week. I am vegetarian. How I can mange it.
1) I m 29 years old and I am suffering from allergy (pitth) in hindi and I am using atarax 25 tab. Which gives me temporary relief and the itching start again. Please advise what should I do? 2) my brother in law age 23, he is to have alcohol a lot from last 8 yrs but he stopped now before 3 months back and his behavior is very silent and he never talks before he is to do. What will b the reason. Please advice and provide some medical prescription.
Period stopped and milk is coming from breast, taking montair, lorfast am, for throat Allergies. Pexep CR 12.5 and zupion SR for mental relief. please suggest.
Iam under stress for the past 1 week. Its my exam time. I want to concentrate in my studies. What to do?
Hello. I and my girlfriend had a protected intercourse on 2nd Feb. But I rub her without protection for 5-10 seconds. For safety she took an ipill within 24 hours. She had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th Feb for 4 days. It was mild than her usual bleeding. Her periods were due on 14th Feb. But she has not yet got her periods. Did upt thrice at an interval of 7 says each. Every time it says negative. We are very very tensed. Is she pregnant? Please help.
Hi im a college student studying B. E 3rd yr. I a person with short temper. I have tried to control my self many times but I can not able to control me. Due to ths I have lost many things including my best friend.
Hi im a girl 26, im studying and living alone I have few good friends but im always feeling alone depressed im feeling low, im researching it why I always need someone wz me. I always needed someone loves me cares abt me. When I building relationship loving very deeply feeling good happy and and that person is stops loving and caring, but it might happen wz anyone just I can not understand why im happy and strong wz someone only and im suffering I do not hav any bad habits or hard heavy character im very peace friendly ambitious I have great talent im good in creation but these all my abilities are stopping when I depressed,
I am 49 years old and feel very depressing from my life. I am always want to weep. I acn not help my self for me. Some times I want to suicide. I know that is not solution but I feel helpless.
I am a smoker. I'm smoking since 2 years. I can't stop smoking. What are the steps to be taken to stop smoking. And how long I will live healthy if I continue smoking.
Many of us feel anger, frustration and dissatisfaction in our daily lives. While medicine and therapy can help extreme cases, there are other ways to bring down the symptoms with a proper daily routine, diet and exercise. Exercise can be an incredible treatment to discharge those sentiments. In case you wind up getting angry regularly, yoga can help you to deal with the problem while you are away or at home. Yoga can help with both managing anger and calming you down when you feel particularly furious at any given point. Some of the asanas or postures that help in doing so are as follows:
- Savasana (cadaver posture): With the cadaver posture, you lie on your back with your palms up and arms next to you. At that point, you relax every part of your body. While practicing this posture, concentrate on relaxing. Inhale deeply into your tummy. It is best to shut your eyes while doing so.
- Sheetali Pranayama (cooling breath): The cooling breathing exercise is a phenomenal approach to address anger. You basically roll your tongue (twisting in the edges) or press your lips together. In case you cannot roll your tongue, breathe in gradually through your mouth so that the air gets in through your tongue. At that point, close your mouth and breathe out through your nose. This practice is believed to lessen the anger and enhance peace of mind.
- Ardha matsyendrasana (half spinal twist pose): This posture strengthens the organs and relaxes your spine. You can perform this exercise by sitting with both legs in front of you, and then by folding one knee up while folding the other on the ground underneath the other leg. You then turn your spine toward the side where the knee is up and use the knee as a rest for your arm as you stretch into the stance. Try not to exhaust yourself. In case you feel pain, relax a bit.
- Urdhva dhanurasana (upward bow pose): This stance has been efficient in increasing trust between people with threatening or serious identity issues, and decreases anger. While there are a few approaches to accomplish a back curve in yoga, the upward bow stance is the most widely recognized due to the back twists that lead to better circulation of energy.
- Salamba sarvangasana (shoulder stand): It can balance out the nervous system. People who deal with anger issues or who have an antagonistic identity will find that this asana helps in lessening their outrage and anger. It creates quality and adaptability and helps the thyroid and parathyroid organs as well.
Doing yoga frequently will go far towards helping you deal with your anger in the long haul. In case you have an identity issue, exercising consistently will strengthen the mind. However, you might need to go to a class keeping in mind the end goal, which is to manage the anger.