Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Achal BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am failed in class 12th Last year and after that I am feeling very depressed Please help me what can I do?
My sister is 36 years old and suffering from Psychotic depression since 1.5 years and also suffering from Thyroid also. Doctor has prescribed an injection of CLOPIXOL DEPOT 200MG (INTRA-MUSCULAR DEEP) EVERY 15 DAYS. Is it right to give this injection to her. It's been 1.5 years and the changes we wanted to see are still not getting visible. I want my sister to get back to normalcy ASAP.
I want to die. Please help me. Give some medicine or injection so I can die naturally without suiside.
I am MARRIED TO A GIRL OF 34, WHILE I WAS 41 (2014, SHE IS A STUBBORN FEMALE UNABLE TO CO-UP WITH ANY ONE SHE SEES EVERYTHING IN MONEY MOTIVE SHE NEVER SHOW LOVE OR ACCEPT LOVE, SHE IS NOT LISTENING NEITHER TO ME NOR TO HER WELLWISHERS, IF I CALL HER FOR counselling HER PARENT ARE QUARRELING MY DAUGHTER IS NOT A MENTAL. PL GUIDE ME.
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have a very soft voice and I am 18. How can I have a deep low pitch and high intensity male voice?
I think I suffer from depression I have all d symptoms I need to know wat can help me to feel better.
Hi doctors. I am 26 years old. I am facing a serious issue, which is related with my behaviour. I imagine things a lot and because of that I have inculcated a habit of talking to myself, I find it very difficult to control my emotions and I talk loudly which means that I actually talk to myself loudly. This habit has become so weird that people have actually seen me talking on road with myself and even at work, which is really embarassing. I accept that I don't have to many friends, and I really don't know y I don't have to many friends, most of the time I feel like staying alone, with a fear that what if I am sitting with my friends and they saw me talking to myself, will further spoil my image, is being alone, not having to many friends, is that the root cause of the problem? I really don't know, even when I am at work, I tend to imagine a lot and the problem is that my imagination has got no control, it is all situational, I at times feel that I am literally becoming mad but I have actually scene people with similar behaviour and that's why I didn't feel like consulting a doctor earlier and because of that I felt that it's all normal but now the problem is becoming severe, it has become so severe that most of the times I feel disconnected with real world and most of the time engrossed in imaginative world, before people could actually start considering me mad, I want somebody to help please. Is there a treatment for this? I also want to mention that my mom also have this habit, could it be hereditary or something else, please help? help would be highly appreciated! regards,
Good morning sir. I am very very depressed now a days, sometimes I lost in my mind, please help me sir. I feel like suicide Everytime. My confidence has become zero. I don't know what to do. I don't have money also. I do Job of 6k per month. Please help me before I die.
I have appeared in the exam of jee mains and unfortunately I can not clear it. There was only a difference of 7 marks between the exam cut off and my marks. Now I am feeling depressed. Help me.
I lost somebody last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Stress is the reaction of the body or the mind to the interpretation of a known situation. Stress management, therefore, involves either changing the situation, changing the interpretation or taming the body the yogic way in such a way that stress does not affect the body.
Every situation has two sides. Change of interpretation means looking at the other side of the situation. It is something like half glass of water, which can be interpreted as half empty or half full.
Studies have shown that anger, hostility and aggression are the new risk factors for heart disease. Even recall of anger has been reported to precipitate a heart attack.
Many studies have shown that when doctors talk positive in front of unconscious patients in ICU, their outcome is better than those in whose presence if doctors talk negative.
The best way to practice spiritual medicine is to experience silence in the thoughts, speech and action. Simply walking in the nature with silence in the mind and experiencing the sounds of nature can be as effective as 20 minutes of meditation. He said that 20 minutes of meditation provides the same physiological parameters as that of seven hours of deep sleep.