Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Abu NasarYour feedback matters!
How to reduce bad smell from mouth. Which things should be used to reduce d same. Please help and advise sm medicine to reduce my bad breath at d earliest. Nd also how to whiten teeth naturally?
Sir I brush regularly but still I have foul smelling even after brushing. I also used mouth wash and sensoform paste including sensodent. Kindly suggest.
I am 26 years old female. I had done root canal on one of my tooth last year but there is still sensation and due to this there is swelling in nearby tooth. What to do?
My mouth is all red inside and dry since almost a week. Don't have any issue with stomach, generally I think this happen due to stomach issues etc but mine is perfectly fine. Only issue is minor fungal near private parts and very dry (red inside) mouth. If you can kindly let me know any medication for that.
Dear doctors I have facing a oral problem from 3month from then and till now I just can not eat any spicy food even if my mom cooks dal with a single chilly its also going very hart too eat I thing that may be it cause for my toothbrush So im started to change it evry month And m also tried to avoid each and every spicy food But there m not get any relief from that So today I try to check my mouth by front of a mirror with a torch And I found 4, 5 SMALL SMALL BLACK CIRCLE TIPE SPOT over my both inner chick And its have a dry and ruff surface I doing a job in privet sector and there I have to work 12 hour in a day Upto 20feb I can not take any leave from my office And really its make me very worried please suggests me what should I do I'm waiting for your positive response .
I had completed my root canal treatment for my right molar tooth before 2 months. After root canal also it is paining sometimes. I didn't cap that tooth. Will it get set after capping?
Hello doctor good morning I am ask something about fairness. I am doing work in outdoor so my face not clean I don't know I am using facewash types of more then my face not covered faure why pls tell me. And second problem is. My teeth not white just yelloes type.
I am a teenager and have too many cavities. They just come up so easily. What to do. Please suggest a natural remedy or medication for this.
I am 30 years old guy I want one question for my health my teeth is fully yellow mark also pain full please how to remove to yellow mark in my teeth?
Good evening doctors, Hope "ALL IS WELL" God is actually Healing Doctor whereas Doctor is considered as Healing God. Which paste & brush is best for Best Dental Care? How does flossing help Dental Care? Kindly list the vegetarian food items that help to have strong tooth and bones ?
I have a ulcer like small bumps inside mouth, i.E. Inner chick without any pain for a longtime. How to remove it
I am 21 yrs old male I am suffering continuous problem of mouth ulcer. So please suggest me any permanent treatment for that.
Hello Doctors! I have been always suffering with mouth ulcers throughout the year. Please guide me to get cure fast.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.