Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Verma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek VermaYour feedback matters!
Doctor my wife Rani had her periods last month on 19th december, from that date till today she has not started her periods yet, please tell me what can be the problem with my wife.
I am a hosteler and I don't miss the meals as I am having my proper diet but still I am losing my weight day by day. What should I do?
Hii. I am married person. My wife is thyroid patient her thyroid is 83.3 n her hemoglobin is 7.4. Before 40 days ago we make physical relationship. Bt nw she is pregnant. We does not want a child in this time. So which medicine my wife will used for this. please give some medicine.
How many time sperm can alive in outside if sperm is wiped by Towel from penis. How many times alive in penis skin sperm. please help me sir please.
Bloating and gas are most commonly caused due to indigestion as well as excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen region. This can lead to a feeling of tightness and swelling, along with debilitating pain and discomfort, in some extreme cases. The other causes for bloating and gas may include wheat or gluten allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, food that gives rise to flatulence, lactose intolerance as well as severe conditions like acid reflux.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
Bloated abdomen refers to a feeling of fullness, tightness and distension of abdomen. There is also an excessive accumulation of gas in abdomen. Bloated abdomen can be painful, with cramping as well.
The main causes behind bloated abdomen are constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, wheat allergy, taking flatulent (gas-forming) food, overeating, food intolerance like lactose intolerance, and acid reflux (Dyspepsia).
Over-the-counter instant gas-relieving pills and tonics can only provide very temporary relief, the causative agents remain firmly in place. Homeopathic medicines can completely cure bloatedness or bloated abdomen. Made from natural substances and free from any side effects, Homeopathic remedies for bloated abdomen can provide complete recovery by striking at the root of the problem, while ensuring there is no recurrence.
Homeopathic Treatment for Bloating and Gas
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Here is a list of some medicines that your homeopath might use to treat gas and bloating-
- Graphites: This is one of the most commonly used and most efficient elements in Homeopathy. Graphites can help in treat abdomen bloating, which is accompanied by constipation on a prolonged basis. When this gas gets obstructed, instead of being allowed to see itself out of the body, the gas gets accumulated and causes a lot of discomfort and pain within the abdomen. Also, when there is an offensive odour in the gas that manages to pass through, one can use this medication.
- Carbo Veg: This is one of the best homeopathic ways of resolving bloating and gas. This medicine is most commonly prescribed when there is belching along with the gas accumulation and bloating. The wind that accumulates in the abdomen may also give rise to breathing difficulties for many patients, in which case such a medicine is known to work wonders.
- Abies Can: This is a natural Homeopathic cure for painful bloating which also comes with heart palpitations. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe this medicine to fight the gas that is busy burning in the abdomen. Other symptoms treated by this medicine include a sudden spike in the appetite as well.
- Magnesium Phos: This medicine can help in treating gas and bloating that becomes colicky and gives rise to a lot of unbearable pain eventually. Also, it can be used for treating a feeling of fullness in the stomach due to the accumulation of gas. Further, the other symptoms treated by this medication include belching and hiccups.
- Raphanus: When the gas obstructs the normal digestive process of the abdomen. This medicine can also be prescribed for successful treatment. It can also be used when the abdomen becomes hard due to the gas, which does not escape as flatulence or even as burps.
- China: This is a Homeopathic medicine that can help in relieving symptoms like fullness, tightness, pain and even heaviness in the abdomen. It helps the patient in passing better motions so that the symptoms may be eliminated.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My friend najash who is 19 years old is suffering from intense stomach ache. He need s treat ment please suggest any method for his treatment scanning report is available.
I feeling no sensation in my left leg from toe to thighs and left hand very often in a day from last one week. I feel vibration. I am working in a bank when I sit 10 hrs a day. No exercise. Please suggest me treatment.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.