Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Srivastava
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to take Cipcal 500 D3 tablets if one is suffering from constant back problems? What should be the dosage?
I am 29 years old and on right side of the body ia swollen especially it is visible on neck, armpit & thighs. Its been 10 years now and I do not have any pain but now I feel my body is not balanced while walking. Kindly advise what this disease is & treatment.
U have pain iny calf muscle, whenever I go out to play, after playing sometime I used to feel pain in my calf muscle.
Hi. My father is 76 years old. Weight 92 kg. Last two days he has swelling in both legs. No pain. His blood sugar normal. But he is taking medication for high blood pressure and one ppi. At present he has no physical problem except swelling in legs. My question is that is there any serious issues for swelling of legs?
I am having back pain due to working on computer for long hours. Also there is a gap in bones at my hip and I took medicine. But it is again paining I am not even able to do my routine personal work. What to do: Any immediate relief or the medicine for immediate relief and which exercise I have too for the pain relief. Kindly advise for better relief of my back and hip pain.
I am having an unusual pain at back please tell me how can I get rid of this soon please tell me fast.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.