Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek PunhaniYour feedback matters!
I am doing internship these days and whole day, I have to sit in front of computer on chair, and feel neck pain and pain in collar bone, and as someone rubs my back it turn red and I think it's blood clotting, what should I do?
Hi, As there is neck pain I have under gone MRI and they said 1) loss of cervical lordosis with mild scoliosis 2) small posterior marginal osteophytes are seen in c3, c4,c5, c6.what is the meaning of that. Can it be cured permanently. Please help with that. It disturbing me a lot.
Hello sir, My age is 32, I am male. I am suffering from back pain specially during night hours and early morning. I observed that it pain more if I sleep on my back. I also have joint pains some time. What should i do?
Dear Sir, We are suffering muscle pain from Knee to Ankle along with bone. Please suggest us what we can do to get the pain relief.
I am suffering from backbone pain. Also, my spinal cord is bending and it is like c shape. What can I do. Does exercise really help. Or any medicines.
I'm 57 years old and have joint problems like elbow shoulder pain. I used volini I avoid taking medicines as my hearing of 1side is dead. So I get neurotherapy treatment done. I feel relief, but sometimes I hv to take painkiller. So please advice me what should I do.
Have pain between the wrist and the thumb. While twisting getting pain. Not able to even eat the food.
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
I have pain in my right shoulder. .Within 10 months. .I use to Zym last 4 years. Now I get pain .Pls tell me what do I do?
My father's open heart surgery done in Jan. 2014 and now he is suffering from pain in left leg. Please advise.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.