Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek MishraYour feedback matters!
I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. I had tried many different different toothpastes but it didn't work completely. I want to get rid of it. So can you plzz give me the solution.
What is the cure for mouth ulcers or canker sores I'm getting more canker sores in mouth frequently i am getting 5-10 sores in mouth at a time its very hard to eat and drink anything please provide a solution to this problem.
Hello, I am 22 years old male 5 years before I removed my right side upper teeth. Its slowly damaged my teeth structure now and gums upper portion partially damaged. So what should I do?
Tooth ache since one week. I had shown to a Doctor he told me I will require a root canal. Is it painful?
I am suffering from upper part skin of canine teeth swell but no pain. And bleeding from there some time when I press teeth so any treatment for this please give me suggestions for this thank you.
Hello sir I am suffering from bad breath I brush daily and also clean my tongue then also the problem has not solved. Please suggest me.
I have dentures. Do I need to brush? What are the most common problems with baby teeth, and what can be done to avoid them?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"