Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek MathurYour feedback matters!
My one teeth is damaged. I can two times rct but my teeth is pained tightly and there is pas under the teeth.
Sir, is there any problem when the lower molar tooth, which is a hole in large, are plucked in my 4 year old child. Please advise.
Hi I am suresh my problem is mouth infections like tongue whiteness not recovered and throat infection without pain not healed from last 6 months. I have gastric problem like food is not digestive. Is oral infections caused by stomach gastric erosions? What can I do Please support me don't neglect and give best answer for oral infections.
My teeth are not in white. I want to change it. How many days it will taken to change? Is there any esi card option for hospital?
Mere teeth right side upper me bahut taklif hoti hai khana chabate samay bhi dard hota hai kya karu please advice?
What is the difference between Teeth scaling and Teeth Polishing? Also! Give advantages and Disadvantages of both?
Am 20 years old n I keep getting mouth ulcers very frequently and the pain becomes severe so please suggest me some remedies.
Sir, my age is only 18 and my hair is becoming white almost what I have to do, my teeth is become yellow even after proper brushing what I have to do now.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.
Did you know that transforming your smile can have an outstanding impact on your life and career?
if the eyes are the window to your soul then the smile is the window to your personality.
Ever wondered why some celebrities seem to have that eternal smile and appeal like all they need to be wearing is their smile. A beautiful smile while being visually attractive, ageless and timeless is what sets you apart. Here's exploring how a winning smile can change it all for you as an aspiring actor and if it is that x factor you were always looking for!
Is your smile the only thing standing between you and a great career?
While beauty lies in the eye of the beholder this is undeniable that as the world becomes a global village, the media portrays profound respect for beauty as a fundamental measure of perfection.
People are unwilling to accept anything less than the best. The positivity and dynamism within must reflect without.
A career in the limelight, as an actor, a celebrity, an anchor or a performer is a dream come true for most! as glamorous as it seems it can often be very demanding on all fronts. While rigorous competition and long hours are just some of the challenges your key focus even before your skill is your visual appeal or attractiveness.
Smile its role in physical attractiveness
a smile can be attractive, a prime asset to a person's appearance and it can be a powerful factor in the ego and desirable life experiences of a human being. It cannot be treated with indifference because of its deep emotional significance.
Science of smile design
Smile design as a concept evolved almost a century ago, to address the aesthetic needs of the smile and the face as a whole.
Many artistic and scientific principles when considered collectively can create a beautiful smile. These principles are established through data collected from patients, diagnostic models, dental research, scientific measurements and basic artistic concepts of beauty.
A smile makeover is a complex procedure involving a variety of dental procedures that form what is called the speciality of cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry. If you are insecure about your smile or are unsure if you need a smile makeover, just consult your dentist.
The articles to follow will elaborate how and when each one is required to make your smile a shining star just like you!
This is the first of a series of many articles on cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers and how they impact the film and television industries.
Do leave your comments below, we would love to hear what you thought about the article.