Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of the pimple marks. My skin is oily skin. Especially in summer I get more pimples and sunburn. After using sun cream still I have sun burn on my face. Could you suggest what I can do to get it resolved.
Hi Dr. I have white bums (white dots) in around my pennies behind the forehead skin, how to remove? Please advise for a lotion ot medicine.
Hello doctor I have soo many acne in my face. I have used soo many non priscribable medicine and applicators. But it's in vain have soo many scars.
I am 29 years now, but I am looking aged person, due wrinkles on my face. How to reduce those wrinkle s?
I am a 25 years old female and have dirk circles last 6 months so please give a me best suggestion ?
I having pimples on whole face. It's painful. Day by day spots are comes on face. What i do please help. Doctors
I am a 23 y. O. Girl. And my feet are having many cracks on the heals, thumb and fingers also they get dirty very soon. What should I do? please help!
I am 18 year old boy, the complexion of my face is not fare as compare to my body. What should I do to make my face complexion similar to my body.
My face color is black and 6 year old accident mark on my cheek and forehead. How to get fair color and how to remove these marks.
My friend were using skin shine cream he looks so shiny and very clean so I want to use that and my skin is so oliy so advise me can I use that or not.
Since few months I suddenly got affected with some kind of rashes on one of my cheek. Tried many ointments, after shaves, blood purifiers but nothing happened. Is there anything that I can do.
I am losing hair quickly and I wanna know which face wash and cream would be best suited for my normal skin to get brightening skin results.
My face looks very dull and black spots I have. Suggest me the right one please. My face looks very dark too. I don't like to go out only. Please let me know the answer please.
Skin is dry. Sometimes it becomes oily. Face skin is not so soft. sometimes it becomes dry. Sometimes oily.
Sir for removing dark spots from face which cream should I apply on my face if immediate result I have to get if required I can send you my pic.
I had noticed blood traces at the beginning urination about one month back. I carried out a blood urine examination it said PSA as 7.69, Further scanning showed prostate is of normal size. I took ciplox 500 for a month and retestedt PSA and the result showed 7.67. The doctor said that a biopsy is needed. Since I am 74 years old, I don't intend to go for biopsy. If I leave it as is, will there be any complication later? Is there any medication available for high PSA?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.