Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
There are pits on the sides (not below) on both of my eyes each. They appeared in last two years. Is it because of looking at mobile screen for a long time? How do I cure this problem? Or is it incurable?
Hello Sir/madam I have skin problem. I want to know about fungal infection & it's treatment, because I have counseled the doctor's but it can not get treated well. The doctor gives medicine and cream on the skin problem. When the treatment taken then it goes for short period. So I want to know what can I do for this problem.
Hello Dr. I'm looking for homeopathic medicine for skin whitening. Searched a lot about it but every new site suggest new medicine I can't believe on them tired of fake products. Would please suggest me some fast and effective homeopathic medicine for skin whitening.
I am 21 year boy my face colour is getting dark/dull from the earlier colour of my face, so what should be the solution for this problem.
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.