Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 42 yr old and suffering from pain in hips and hips joint in left more and allergic bronchitis, ameabiosis, gas.
I am 57 yrs old lady. Had knee pain since last three yrs now I am feeling numbness in my left leg around knee and feet. Feeling cold sensation in my left leg ang foot. Please advise the causes and remedy.
I am 53 years old male, I have acute osteo arthritis in my both knee. It's a very problem to me to walk. What should I do?
I can't sit continuously for about 1 hour. If I do that i'm suffering a huge back pain. What should I do?
I am suffering from pain in leg and waist. I feel tumour in my waist, when I press the tumour its start paining. I suddenly dizzy sometimes gets a bit dark in front of the eyes. I am also suffering from thyroid. Kindly suggest me the doctor for these problems. I am confused about the speciality of the doctor and laboratory test both. Kindly suggest me the test I have to do and the speciality of the doctor.
I am 36 years old female, from pass two days I am experiencing pricking pain in left chest and slight pain below left shoulder. Is it because I started yoga now a days?
Madam actually one year back I was met with an accident at that time my knee was occurred a air line fracture with slight rupture of my leugment at that time I was done the following test MRI but at that time by seeing the report they told that there is no problem and they told just take rest for 2 months but now it is again my knee too was again causing me the severe pain and my foot was twisting and the above tests was done in sanathnagar ESI and the reports wer referred by the doctor at NIMS and also my problem was not solved and I am no more patience in believing the allopathy medicine so I am preferring this homeopathy please tell me the correct solution or suggest me the tests that I have to do. Thanking you,
I am 74 yrs old while sitting on chair or by downing legs anywhere, I got swelling on lower portion off both legs. Is there anyh remediy. I take aquadize tab, but sometime it is normal, again it deveelopes.
I have severe back pain, what may be re reasons, while I am doing some exercises continuously for some days then the pain will not be for some days and when I leave exercises the pain will start again.
I was doing fitness workout. Suddenly I had a pain at d lower back. It pains when I twist my back only. sometimes when I stand I get sudden a pain in my lower back and I be like going to fall.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.