Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abhisek ParekhYour feedback matters!
How a person can increase the length of his penis? If it is possible to get a longer dick by pills or any massage creams available in market?
She was 30 years old and married, she had two children's. From last one week she suffering with severe headache during night time, we don't know what is the problem, please suggest me, how to reduce that one?
I cannot sleep at night no matter how badly I am feeling sleepy still I cannot sleep I usually sleep after 5 a.m. I am in certain situations that make me very tensed and depressed. I also feels that this is making me gain a lot of weight I have gained around 5-7 kgs in past few months. All I want is a good and proper sleep at night kindly help me in this.
Is Premature ejaculation treatable with medicine? Also please suggest how to overcome masturbation side effects.
I am feeling pain in my head very hard what should I do to get rid of it plss somebody help me or I'll die of pain ?
Premature ejaculation (PE) occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. It has also been called early ejaculation, rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, and (historically) ejaculation praecox. There is no uniform cut-off defining
Here are cause symptoms and treatment of Throat Pain
Hello, I'm Dr. Varun Gupta, a Senior ENT consultant. Dr. Bindu Kumari, our speech language pathologist and Mr. Rajesh, our audiologists. Today we are discussing in brief, a very common clinical condition, on our day to day clinical practice, which is a throat pain.
The common causes of throat pain are viral infections, bacterial infections, acid reflux, smoking and food irritants. It leads to a difficulty in swallowing, irritation and itchiness in the throat. It may lead to a swelling of lymph nodes as well. It is very important to visit your doctor, if you are having some pain in the throat, because it is a very annoying symptom and though it is not a very serious ailment and we can get it control with the use of simple antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and anti-histamines along with if there's an acid reflux we can start with some anti-acidity medicines also.
Many times in case of throat pain it can lead to hoarseness of voice as well means the voice of the patient also deteriorates. I would like to introduce Bindu Kumari to talk about something about the voice hygiene. When you have throat pain, you need to maintain some vocal hygiene tips, don't clear throat frequently, don't whisper, take adequate amount of voice taste, don’t scream, use some humming relaxation exercises. Throat pain due to viral infection can lead to involvement of ear.
So I will request Mr. Rajesh to mention about this. Viral infection can lead to hearing loss. The symptom can be ringing sound, buzzing sound, blocking in the ear and is also is can be hearing loss. So please do not hesitate to come visit the audiologist and go for the hearing screening. As it can prevent permanent hearing loss. So regarding the management of throat pain, as you have just seen it lead to all kinds of symptoms like voice problem, a throat pain and it can affect the hearing also.
So any clarification if you want you can consult us through Lybrate by any of the methods like text consultation or your video consultation.
My daughter 8 years old she is suffering with throat pain and not able to eat swallo and not able to take breathe also i am so worried. I consulted pediatrician doctor he gave antibiotic tablets 2 days over but still she is suffering as a mother i am not able to bare my child suffering please suggest me what can I do to get back my daughter hair and healthy
What is the symptoms of flu? And second I have little white pimple since childhood in my face and sometimes my hand? Pls give me some suggestion?
If your child comes out of bathroom and cries that while he or she poops it hurts, it's time that you start doing something for his or her constipation. This is a problem that is found among many children and most of the times, if left unnoticed, it can prove to be dangerous. There are many signs that will let you know that your child is suffering from constipation. For instance, if you find your child complaining about stomach pain, or bloating, there are chances that he or she is suffering from constipation.
In such a situation, your child needs your help, and you can do so by:
- Take a peek: It is something your child may not love you to do, but you must see his poop. The consistency of the poop must be of peanut butter. If it seems hard or is sticking to the walls, then your child is suffering. Take action soon.
- Give him more fiber: This is something that most children hate in their diet. Give him or her whole grains or food that is rich in fiber like carrots, brown rice, nuts, beans, lentils, banana, pasta and bread. Foods rich in fiber helpsin preventing constipation, and thus it may be of great help to your child too.
- Increase water in take: Children seldom drink water! They drink only when they are very thirsty. Do not promote this habit; instead ask them to drink more water. With the help of water your child can push through the food that they have eaten.
- A little juice may also help: Fruit juice is good for constipation, especially prune juice that acts as a laxative. Too much fruit juice is not good for them, but depending on their age, four to five ounces of fruit juice can be given as that helps in relieving constipation.
- Stimulate the rectum of your baby: Although it may seem a bit odd, yet it can be tried to help your baby get rid of constipation. Sometimes rectal stimulation helps the movement of bowel. Take a bit of Vaseline on the tip of thermometer and put it inside his rectum. Wiggle the tip very gently a few times before you remove it from there. This stimulation may help in the movement of bowels.
- Switch formula: If you are breastfeeding you baby, then there are very less chances that your baby will suffer from constipation. But if they are on instant food, the formula you are using may be a reason. Thus, you can switch formula and see if it helps.
If none of the above mentioned remedies help, it is best advised to visit a pediatrician.