Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhiraj ThakurYour feedback matters!
I don't get relief from acne. It get stop till I took antibiotics but it start again when my one week course of medicine completes.
Hi. I am not having a hair growth even after multiple trimming b hair cuts m not finding my hair grow. I often oil as well but then too not finding any gud result. Can you please suggest and also wanted to know using hair dryer alternatively causes improper hair growth?
Sir am very tired about my face maks of pimple specially on my full cheeks side. How to remove them. And why they are happening with me please give me aa batter working solution.
I have small pimples on my face and some scars because I used toh scratch those pimples. Also I suffered from chickenpox so what should I apply to clean my face.
I have skin disease for more than one month. I used many skin creams but none of them work. What should I do?
I have soraysis from childhood. I did almost all treatment but there is no positive result. I want permanent solution on it. please give me permunt solution. I really need it. It will help me lot.
Sir I'm suffering from a diesis that is skin diesis. Which is be continued on my thi. Sir how to remove it. Thank.
Once I had some fight with someone and that time he hit me on my face, near eye. Now I am having a Black Mark below my eye. Can you please help me to clean this mark?
Hi I had acne before and had used lots of product before now my acne is very little but I have acne scarring and little bit acne I have combination skin. So I needed to know which facewash I should use to keep my skin good and facewash should now cause my skin peeling and irritation or redness tell me that type of facewash. And as a moisturizer I use sarna lotion and for washing face I was using johnson baby soap.
Can you tel me about chemical peel. What are the requirements for doing chemical peel. My face have recovered from acnes. I want to get rid of spots now. Please advice
Hi I have lots of pimples on my face which us causing me irritation in my skin. Black marks are also there now.
Though all my reports post thyroidecomy after 3 months my tsh is normal and thyronorm 100mcg advice then why this hairfall and weight gain.
My skin is dull for this season. Give me some information to avoid this problem. please give me solution..
I'm 41 years old lady. I feel some unwanted hair on and my chin from 2-3 months and gradually it increases l am feeling very bad for this.
I have a itching problem for 2 month in thigh (near of private part) apply dexoderm, surface SN, but not heal properly. How to cure this pls suggest me best treatment for cure this?
Oily skin can be a pain to deal. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, too much stress or hormone changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreen.
3. Eat spicy foods no more than once a week.
4. Eat carrots, spinach, avocado.
5. Exfoliate once a week.
1. Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin c content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.
Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer.
2. Apples: Apples work as a great exfoliating agent and they have mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. The malic acid in apples helps exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
Grate half an apple and place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Mix one teaspoon each of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water.
3. Egg whites: High in vitamin a, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin.
Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Use clay mask
5. Multani mitti or fuller’s earth: Multani mitti is the best face pack for people with oily skin. The magnesium chloride present in it drags out the dirt and oil present in the skin pores which prevents acne and blackheads.
Mix rosewater or plain water into 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a paste.
Apply to face, leave on 20 minutes.
Rinse with water.
Repeat once a week.
6. Cornstarch: Cornstarch dries up excess oil, leaving skin soft and clear.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to face and leave on until dry.
Rinse with lukewarm water,
7. Facial steam helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dirt trapped in them and evaporates the oil on the skin. Before taking a facial steam, remove the any cream or makeup or else it can cause skin irritation. Just 5 minute facial steaming is enough.
For better result consult me.