Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AbhineeYour feedback matters!
I am having head ache for the past 10 days and dizziness also so please advice me with the appropriate medication and treatment if needed.
Hi sir, I have dust allergy while early morning waking is not possible for me because of that cold air, if I breath means no problem I get immediately cold and my nose sweats like water in this allergy my eyes also burns and irritates me pls give me a good solution for my problems For that allergy I have taking levoact m tablet is that OK or I should something else to cure it.
I have debris in my tonsils. Is there any cure for this. They always comes back in some days. I feel some pain in my jaw due to this too.
I use otrivin adult nasal spray. When I pour 2.3 drops in my nose those sometimes just fo. Straight though my through and down. Is it harmful for men to just take those drops down.
I am m 24 year unmarried 2 days back I got a 2mm wide abcess yellow colour near d clitoris it is tender and painful. No urinary symptoms then pus came out if it now like an ulcer. No fever or any other problem please help
I have actively noise in my left ear like when a cracker explode near us and we get into a noisy whistle for that time. I also feel sudden pain in my left side of brain vessel (not sure it is vessel or something. I am suffering this from last 5 months. I also checked up by ear specialist but they found nothing. And the noise is still in my left ear, right side no problem.
My grandfather, 68 years is diagnosed with large sub total perforation of tympanic membrane. I want to enquire about the treatment options available for the same.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.
I am 19 years old and my weight is 40 kg. Each time my periods are very painful. Last time also the pain was unbearable. I took 3 pain killers on a single day from morning to night but it didn't became low. It feels like the muscles of abdomen are contracting from inside. Also there is more than usual bleeding sometimes. I am unable even to eat properly. The pain in abdomen is accompanied by pain in leg muscles and back portion especially on left side. I feel dizzy and fainting. This all happen severy time. Why is this so?
Snoring is loud hoarse or harsh breathing sound that occurs during sleep.it is caused by the physical obstruction of the flow of air through mouth and nose as progressing from light sleep to deep sleep.
- A long soft palate and a long uvula ( the dangling tissue in the back of mouth )
- Obstructed nasal airways
- Nasal allergies
- Sinus infection
- Being overweight
-:Deviated septum ( the wall that separates one nostril from the other )
- Nasal Polyps
- Abnormalities in facial bones.