Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhinay Rai
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinay RaiYour feedback matters!
Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Millions of men across the world suffer from erectile dysfunction. In fact, it's one of the most common penis problems that send a man to the doctor seeking a solution. And there are solutions, fortunately - some of them are as simple as paying more attention to good penis care, while others require a bit more attention and effort. Understanding the most common reasons for erectile dysfunction can help a man eliminate his risk factors and avoid the penis problems that can result from not being able to get it up.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
The reasons for erectile dysfunction can be wide and varied. Some causes stem from medical conditions, which require a doctor's help to overcome. But in some cases, the issues that lead to erectile dysfunction and other penis problems can be handled by a man on his own.
1) The use of steroids or medications-Many men who seek out the look of a body-building guru might also seek out steroids and other medications that can lead to all sorts of physical problems. Men should always be careful when using medications, even those that are prescribed for them, but they should be especially wary of using steroids and similar medications that they have obtained without a doctor's note. Unfortunately, some severe cases of long-term use lead to damage that simply cannot be overcome.
2) Severe lack of sensitivity- When a man doesn't feel the gentle touches that used to arouse him, that can lead to an inability to get excited like he used to. Sure, the penis might still work just fine sometimes, but it can be tough to get the sensations necessary to raise the flagpole at the proper time. A man can fight against the lack of penis sensation by taking a break from masturbation, using a top-notch penis health crème on a regular basis and practicing excellent penis care.
3) Depression- The physical is closely tied to the mental and emotional, and that's why so many who suffer from depression might also suffer from erectile dysfunction. The good news is that in this case, as a man gets treatment for depression and related symptoms, he will see his penis function come back. A man who is dealing with depression should always reach out for help, whether from friends and family or a professional who can help lead him in the right direction.
4) Relationship worries-In some cases, a man who has relationship woes will find that he can't get it up like he used to with his partner. This can be caused by a huge variety of emotional issues, including guilt, anger, sadness, or worries about pregnancy, infidelity and more. In a case like this, a man must tackle the problem head-on with a heart-to-heart with his partner. This won't be easy, but it's necessary for better health.
5) Exhaustion- Any man who has suffered from lack of sleep might have the unfortunate experience of a penis that simply refused to cooperate when it was time for action. And in fact, some men have experienced exhaustion so deep that the very idea of getting it up is laughable. When a man is far too tired, it's not only penis health that is affected, but his overall health as well. A few nights of deep sleep can make him right as rain. But if he finds that sleep is elusive, it might be time to try over-the-counter sleeping medications or visit a doctor for more serious cases.
No matter what the causes of erectile dysfunction, it's a good idea to keep the penis as healthy as possible for the next potential encounter. A man can do that with the use of a great penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A good crème will contain L-arginine, which enhanced blood flow where it matters most, as well as L-carnitine, which can protect penis sensation and make it easier for a man to respond to gentle touches.
I suffer lower abdominal pain from. Many days. And many times I face to infection of stomach and urinary track infection. I have acidity and feeling low, sleepy. I am. Married from. Last 3 years but don't have child because I don't want to sex from last 2 years and if I try to it will painful. Please help.
I am vithal since from last 1 year facing sleeping problem daily exactly 1.30 night will wake up n whatever try also wil not get sleep morning 5 or 6 am wil get again sleepy pl suggest what to do due to this my depress to work food etc totally life is spoiled consulted 1 or 2 doctors suggested sleeping tablet like compose redtyle is it ok once if addict to that it's very difficult 47 year old having high bp taking telma am tablets from one year even it's affected my personal life also pl advise me.
I'm underweight , can I gain weight to 75 kg ? Some times , a thought is nagging at my mind and threatens me that if you put on weight more, you will be affected by cardiac arrest. For this reason, I'm struggling with it everyday unable to gain weight. Pls advise me.
I am 54 years old I have diabetic since last 12 years I m getting weakness. Sugar level is fasting 180-200 pp 220-250.( daily breast walk 4-5 k. M)
I was abstained milk and dairy products for 6 months because I have uncomfortable feelings like drowsy in the morning up to evening when eat that. Sometimes I have symptoms like dyspnea but I don't have asthma. I thought I have allergy. When I cut the food. I was stressed. I am jealous to anyone and I feel weak and I don't sleep good over night. I can't go to allergist because I don't have money for the test. Now, because of the depression that I have because I can't eat dairy, I pray to God and have faith in him that I don't want to be like this forever so I eat kfc gravy, nxt day I eat also a bread with butter in it. I was surprised that no symptoms reacted to me. I felt normal. I just want to ask about my past experience, is that kind of allergy? And why that symptoms disappeared when I ate dairy again?
I am 20 year old man and I have faced headache problem since last week so give me some advice about it. Give me some useful medicine's name.
My age 23 weight ,height 174 cm wherever there is hair especially below my armpits and the area near my penis there always occurs a wound with puss not one but many when I press it pains a lot what can I do.
Asthma is a common breathing problem that many people face. There are different types of asthma, but the two major ones are allergies occurring due to occupational hazards. Asthma is treatable with puffs and regular check-ups. One needs to ensure that the blood pressure and stress levels are low so that they do not aggravate the condition further. Medicines and puffs are the two common treatment methods when it comes to asthma. But have you wondered whether asthma can be treated using homeopathy? Many patients have approached homeopathic doctors for treating their asthmatic problems through an alternate form of medicine.
Here are some ways of treating Asthma with Homeopathy.
General line of treatment: Homeopathy, as it is understood, tries to cure the problem instead of providing momentary relief. Thus, while trying to diagnose the causes and come up with an effective remedy, the homeopath would not only take down details of your asthma and allergies but also that of your family and their medical history. At times, it is genetic and can have its causes and remedies linked to the family’s medical history.
In addition, the homeopath would be of the opinion that any disease first manifests itself through the less vital organs like the skin. But if its manifestation is somehow suppressed, then it spreads to the vital organs like the lungs and the heart. Thus, having a record of the skin diseases is also crucial in treating asthma.
At times, in children, it is seen that asthma is preceded by eczema. In fact, while continuing with the homeopathic treatment after the asthma is cured, eczema reappears for sometime. This process is called reversal of symptoms and is actually a good sign of healing. Eczema ultimately disappears after a while leaving no traces of asthma and the skin disease on the formerly affected individual.
Medicines: Homeopathic treatment also requires the doctor to prescribe some medicines to the patients. This is done only after taking note of one’s medical history, specific allergies, family medical history and other important details. These medicines do not have any side effects as they are naturally sourced. Some of these medicines are spongia, ignatia and ipecac.
Thus, asthma is very much treatable using the homeopathic course of treatment. If homeopathy suits you as a form of treatment, then it is the natural and best way to treat any medical problem that you are suffering from. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!