Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav SharmaYour feedback matters!
I don't want to undergo bariatric surgery and yet want to reduce my weight which is at present more then 100 kgs and less then 110. Age 25, female.
I have been puking since last two days and unable to eat anything with loose motions and severe headache. Please help!
Lybrate | Dr. Sadhana Pawar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am a fat person please give some tips to less my weight? I also want to know that which diet plan can I use in my daily life please consult me that.
I am having warm feeling which comes and goes and lasts for seconds on left leg mostly and sometimes on hands also. Please advise.
I have been masturbating since, the start of my puberty. And, hence, I have seen a severe shrinkage in the size of Penis and also a very much decrease in the facial hair growth (mustache/beard), i. E I don't look like a 24 year old adult. Can you please suggest for both of the problems?
Mere penis k head aur corona ke which jo stitch h uski wajah se corona jyada piche nahi ja pata kya karna hoga I am 28 years old single.
I am suffering from excessive hair fall and dandruff. I tried many, but they were of no use. I have oily skin and I am getting a lot of pimples on my face. Could you please suggest me any remedies?
How to make my penis fair? My penis length is 19 cm and breadth is 8 cm during erect. Length 13 cm and breadth 5 cm in flaccid. Is this size normal? When I go to gym, in flaccid stage itself I looks like a hidden banana inside. I am Happy in sex. Is this normal? None of my friends have this kind.
My age is 25. I have lost almost all hair on the head. Inspite of taking homeopathy medicine Baryta Carbonica, Silicea, Acidicum phosphoricum, and lycopodium clavatum 30 c combination of all the medicine nearby homeopathy doctor suggested no improvement. Can you suggest alternate medicine.
I am 23 years old female. Have been using contact lenses for 2 years. Now experiencing severe itching especially in the mornings. What is the medication for this allergy?
Hello doctor, iam suffering from hair fall, it will become dry and red colour and I have skin problems it causes irritation to me, please give suggestion to me, give tricks, bye doctor.
I am 17 years old boy. I haven't sleep for 2 days I am suffering from severe headache tried multiple home remedies but didn't work. What to do? Please help me!
I have cough in my noze. Doctors say it is allergy rhinitis. But it around whole year I feel cough. What can be done as I take lots of medicines but when I discontinued the problem doesn't get removed or rectified.
Sir. I am losing my hair quickly. I tried all types of shampoo. But they are unaffected. So please tell me. What I do? Help me.
I have sore eyes. Watching TV leads to irritation. Can not read or work on computers. please advice.
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.