Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav SharmaYour feedback matters!
Salmon has wonderful skin heart and mood benefits morever it is high in omega 3 fats protein that boosts collagen in the skin and helps fight inflammation all this attributes of this fish are essential for beating acne
Dear Doctor, My grand father running 85 years he is having Hernia both sides. Please suggest the best medicine for curing with out operation. At his age operation will not success am I right.
I am not loose my body fat perfectly .i workout daily in the evening 2 hour .if I workout regular my weight down speedily but if I stop my workout 2 to 3 day my weight increase very fast as I measure in 3 daya my weight reduce 1 kg in 2 days. please suggest me which type of work and what are possibility to reduce my fat?
My mother feel itching in her body full day so badly. All time she suffer frm this, in her body many spots due to this. What should she do. please help.
I am 25 years old female I hav acid in digest bag after my delivery Mostly pain start in morning Or I want to remove my stretch marks If bio oil is effected or motor I can use something else to remove mark stretch marks.
My mom is 34 years old she has got hyperpigmentation on her face she did every treatment to rid off from this. But she hadn't saw any improvement plzz give some medicine to get rid off from the hyperpigmentation.
Hello sir I'm 20 year old My height is 5'4 Nd weight is 56 Pls tell me any homeopathy medicine for increase my height as soon as possible.
My eyes are becoming red very easily even after adequate sleep and not exposed to dust. Please suggest wat could be the problem and remedy.
Hi Sir, I am a patient of Ankylosing spondylitis. Can you tell me how I can increase my weight. Please suggest medicines/weight gainers that should not have any side effects and increase the weight at the same time. I am also having vitamin D deficiency please suggest.
5 facial rejuvenation myths debunked
A cosmetic treatment that aims to restore the youthfulness of your face is known as facial rejuvenation. This face enhancement can be achieved through either surgical or non-surgical means and involves procedures like facelift, neck lift, brow lift and eyelid lift.
This subject also comes with its fair share of myths, which are:
Myth 1: Facelifts only tighten the skin
This is not true. In a facelift procedure, the surgeon simply doesn't tighten your facial skin but lifts and tightens the underlying tissues and muscles. As a consequence, it is not only the skin that ends up looking tighter but your entire face.
Myth 2: Crow's feet can be removed using eyelid lift
An eyelid lift is performed to remove fat that accumulates around your eye area. Fat in this area causes bags under your eye. This process aims at the tightening of the skin surrounding your eyelid region. But eyelid surgery doesn't prevent the muscles in this area from contracting, which is a cause of crow's feet or wrinkles.
Myth 3: It is not safe for dark-skinned people
While ablative laser procedures may not be ideal for individuals with darker skin tones as they are more at risk of developing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (it refers to a form of temporary pigmentation that occurs following an injury or an inflammatory disorder), treatments like microdermabrasion (a procedure that removes dead skin cells using a special diamond tip instrument) and chemical peels (a technique used to smoothen and improve your skin texture) can be safely done.
Myth 4: All injectable treatments are the same
The function that an injectable serve is either one of these two: it prevents your nerves from signalling the muscles (which is what botox does), or fills up spaces to remove wrinkles and fine lines. They are therefore not the same. Injectables differ from one another based on ingredients, duration, the part of the face where they are used and results.
Myth 5: Facial surgeries and cosmetic injectables don't give you a natural appearance
The key to getting a natural appearance from your facial rejuvenation procedure lies with consulting with a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon. He or she is the best person to help get you the results that you are looking for while keeping you in the loop about the potential risks and cost.
I am 22 years/female and I have dark circles. Also 2/3 pimples on cheeks(beside de nose). Suggest me the best to follow.
I am a 25 years old girl. I have a little lump in my armpit and its there from past 5 months. It pains sometimes and growing very very slowly. Earlier I could not see it but now I can clearly see the swelling. I have consulted with some doctors. They said this could be because of the lymph node and this kind of things disappear with time. It would be great if you could suggest me something.
I am diabetic and having gastric ulcer since almost one month. I was under treatment but when I stop the medicines the problem continues. I pass motions 3 to 4 times a day and feel weak.
I want to increase my height I am 5.5 feet tall and I want to add 2 -3 inches to my height iam 18 years old.
I am losing my hair quickly, various type of shampoo I was used but it has no effect. What can I do?
Knee replacement is a procedure where the weight-carrying surfaces of knee joint are replaced surgically to ease the pain or any disability. People suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis undergo knee replacement. All these conditions revolve around stiffness and painful knee. This surgery is usually performed on people aged over 50.
Knee replacement is mainly of two main types:
- Total knee replacement where both the sides of knee joints are replaced
- Partial knee replacement where only single side of the joint is replaced
Procedure: In case of partial knee replacement with minimal invasion, a smaller incision, which is 3 to 5 inches, is required. This leads to minimal tissue damage and the surgeon can work between the fibres of the quadriceps muscles. Here, an incision through the tendon is not required. This may result in less pain, recovery time is reduced, and motion is better as scar tissue formation is less.
In total knee replacement, four steps are performed:
- Removal of damaged cartilage surfaces, which is at the ends of the femur and tibia, with a small quantity of underlying bone.
- Replacement with metal components, which help as a recreated surface of the joint
- Incision of knee cap with a resurface made of a plastic button, which is optional based on the case
- Insertion of a medical grade plastic spacer amid the metal components. This creates an effortless gliding surface.
After general or spinal anaesthesia, an incision of 8-12 inches is made in the front part of the knee. Joint part which is damaged is removed from the surface of the bones. The surfaces are then formed in a way to hold a metal or plastic artificial joint. The thigh bone shin as well as knee cap is attached to the artificial joint with either cement or a special material.
After Effects of the Procedure: After the surgery, patients may stay in a hospital for three to five days. Post surgery, notable improvement can be seen after a month or later. The patient is gradually relieved from pain with the construction of new gliding surface during surgery.
There will be slow progress in the movement. In the beginning, one may walk with a support of parallel bars and then with the help of crutches, walker, or cane. After full recovery in about six weeks, people can enjoy normal activities except running or jumping.
Presently, over 90% of total knee replacements function well even after 15 years of surgery. Hence, knee problem is no problem at all! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Most often than not, cancer comes unannounced and rocks our world. While of late routine tests are being encouraged, it is advisable to keep a look out for symptoms which are commonly overlooked. Some of them are:
1. Peculiar back pain - it has been noticed that the first symptom for liver cancer in many cases is pain the back of the lower back side of the body. Back pain could also be a symptom for breast cancer, in cases where the tumour is pressing backwards, into the chest.
2. Unexplained nail marks - nails often reflect the condition of our health. If there is a sudden and unexplained change in the fingernails, like maybe a dot/a black mark or a brown mark under the nail, this could be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Sensitive skin patches - if there is a lump on the skin or a patch feels sore, is crusty or bleeds very easily then this could be a symptom of skin cancer. It is important to be aware of all changes in your skin, throughout the body.
4. Unexplained facial puffiness - if your face seems puffy, read or swelled, without any logical explanation, this could be a symptom.
5. Unusual menstruation - if you are having unusually heavy and painful periods, it is advisable to request for a transvaginal ultrasound as this could be a symptom of uterine cancer.
6. Changes in breast (s) - this is the most common change which women who have been diagnosed of breast cancer have reported. If the nipple is flattened, inverted or turned sideways, it could be a symptom for breast cancer. Also, if the breast feels read, sore or swollen, it could be a symptom.
7. Frequent stomach problems - frequent upset stomachs and cramps could be the symptom of colorectal cancer.
8. Unreasonable weight loss - if you are losing a lot of weight without even trying to, this could be an early sign of colon or any other digestive cancer. It could also mean that the cancer is spreading to the liver, if your appetite is getting affected.
9. Blood in stool - if there is blood in your stool, this could be a symptom of colorectal cancer and you need to go for a colonoscopy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.