Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav KumarYour feedback matters!
1) What is the name of that liquid which comes out from a girl's vagina while sex? As in men it is called sperm. 2) Who has more sexual power in general compare to each other a man or a woman and how much in %?
This question is for my dad and the DOB given is also of my dad he is suffering from diabetes from like 10 days now can you please advice the treatment and diet plan for him.
I had sex on 21 feb and it 24 feb today. After how much time should I get tested to be sure that I am not hiv positive ,although I used condom but it was my first time and I am scared, does vaginal fluid can cause hiv if it spreads over pubic area.
Hi Having itching between my butt cheeks. It itches alot when it is dry and makes me scratch there which results in burning type sensation and a bit of blood which later forms blood clots. Blood clot formed make it difficult for me to walk normally. I was suggested 2 medicine for it and to take any one of them 1.Alerid 10 mg 2.canditral 200 mg Please guide me with the necessary and correct measures.
Hi I am suffering from non alcoholic fatty liver jaundice hemoglobin is 6 is it type 2 diabetics or Anemiaplease tell.
WHAT TO DO IF MY BODY TEMPERATURE SUDDENLY DROPPED TO 35.9 celsius? I HAVE NECK AND SPINE DISL RUPTURES AND BLOOD PRESSURE SOMETIMES GOES UP/DOWN. BUT WHAT ARE IMMEDIATE REMEDIES?
I do masturbation 3 to 4 times in a week. After doing masturbation I feel myself very energyless and then I hate myself for doing such a bad thing by viewing another bad thing. After doing masturbation every time I promise myself that I will further not do such a bad thing. But after some time I forget all those promises and I do such a bad thing once again. Please believe me I really want to stop doing masturbation and watching porn. So please help me.
A common skin condition, which causes the discoloration of your skin in patches across the face, melasma is more of a social embarrassment and cause for distress rather than being a serious condition. Although it affects men as well, studies have shown that over 90 percent of patients are women. It is also known as the mask of pregnancy as many pregnant women develop this skin condition.
Causes of Melasma
Primary causes of melasma have been attributed to various hormonal changes within the body. Let's look at some of the factors that may cause this disorder:
1. Pregnancy: This is often attributed as the leading cause of melasma, the primary cause has often been attributed to hormonal changes that a woman may experience due to pregnancy.
2. Treatments that may change hormonal balance: Women on contraceptive pills or who have implants such as intrauterine devices may also develop this disorder. This is due to the balance of estrogen and progesterone being changed within the body.
3. Sun exposure: Continued sun exposure may also lead to melasma. This is due to the activation of melanocytes within the body which start producing more melanin.
4. Stress: Long periods of stress on the body can also trigger hormonal changes and cause melasma.
5. Thyroid problems: If someone suffers from Hypothyroidism or low levels of the thyroid hormone, it can trigger other hormonal changes and also cause this skin disorder.
It has also been noticed that people with generally a darker skin tone tend to get melasma and it is less common in people with fairer skin.
Certain characteristics of Melasma
Melasma develops in certain patterns which can be easily diagnosed either as spots on the skin similar to freckles or brown patches of skin that grow bigger. Some of these patterns are:
a. Malar pattern: This grows on the nose and cheeks
b. Mandibular pattern: Starts growing around the jaw line
c. Brachial melasma: This grows on the upper arms and shoulders
d. Lateral cheek pattern: Grows on the cheek on both sides of the face
e. Centrofacial pattern: Nose, upper lips, forehead and cheeks
Treatment of Melasma
Most women who develop melasma during pregnancy report that it goes away after childbirth. However certain forms of melasma may appear in non-pregnant women due to hormonal changes. Treating the underlying hormonal changes usually resolves the problem. However certain other methods may be required to resolve the issues such as skin creams, chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion.