Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhinav Gupta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav GuptaYour feedback matters!
What would be the cost of lingual braces in Delhi. And how much more or less effective they are in comparison to regular braces.
EPIC is the latest diode laser innovation from BIOLASE. Loaded with one patented, proprietary feature after another, the EPIC diode laser platform is available in four package configurations designed to meet the needs of every dental office. Whether you are seeking a standard soft tissue diode laser, or expanded features for Whitening and Pain Therapy, there is an EPIC configuration perfect for you.
- EPIC is the only diode laser in the USA (and now in India) with three unique therapy modes – Soft Tissue Surgery, Whitening, and Pain Therapy. No matter which therapy you wish to offer, you have EPIC™ versatility available at the touch of a finger using a fully redesigned, one-of-a-kind touchscreen interface.
- EPIC offers the most precise control of tissue cutting for different procedures and tissue biotypes. With our exclusive diode laser wavelength, EPIC™ cuts soft tissue cleaner, with more hemostasis and supreme patient comfort. Take advantage of other capabilities including relief of lesions (aphthous ulcers, herpetic lesions) as well as performing "pocket therapy" using single-use disposable Perio tips.
- EPIC is an ideal teeth-whitening solution for progressive offices wanting to expand their cosmetic treatment menu. Studies have shown that EPIC™ can perform a full-mouth, in-office whitening procedure with an average of 4-6 shades in only 20 minutes of treatment time (not including set-up or take-down), faster than any other in-office whitening system.* And with LaserWhite20 whitening gel treatment kits available in affordable 5-packs, using EPIC to whiten teeth in your office is a reliable, affordable treatment.
- One of the most promising aspects of laser dentistry is the opportunity to do more with less anesthetic, and less damage to the tissue. EPIC™ delivers on that promise with ComfortPulse, a proprietary innovation that delivers precisely controlled micropulses of diode energy to the tissue, followed by “down” time to allow tissue to relax and respond positively to laser treatment.
- EPIC also introduces a new ComfortPulse setting that delivers pulses to the tissue as short as one ten-millionth of a second, resulting in improved patient comfort, less damage to surrounding tissues, and better healing. With EPIC, patient comfort is a reality.
I am 16 years old female and have a tooth paining from last 4 days and my teeth are yellow what should I do?
Ha I Dr. my name pranay I am so fat give me suggestion what loss please And my teeth in zig zag some time so painful give suggestion plz.
I have a problem in a dental in fast few day I can not do it for eat and food some problems is there pls help me.
Hi I'm diabetic since 20 yrs, it is seems to be under control, please diagnose my main problem asper Doctors advice I have GEOGRAPHY CAL TONGUE it was from last 15 yrs, All home, allopathy, ayurved.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
My mouth is not open properly. The teeth have also worsened. I have left the pocket pouch. Right now, the bones below the ear have gone away from 2-3 days. Vaginal penetration has come in the mouth. I feel guilty about living in this way. Sir, help me. And give me the opportunity to live the right way. Thank you Lybrate.
Essential oils for healthy teeth and gums
Essential oils are fantastic for helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy and strong. I'm using dreaming earth's germ buster blend for my oral hygiene routine because it contains so many healing essential oils for healthy teeth and gums, all in one go. I am almost three weeks into my natural dental health 'experiment' (see previous post). I can report that my mouth continues to feel much cleaner. My teeth and gums feel stronger. Maybe it's just my imagination, but my skin feels softer, too. These are hardly scientific findings, but they are enough for me to want to continue on. I'll keep you posted on my experience with oil pulling and natural toothpaste in future posts. If you are interested in making your own toothpaste or mouthwash, here are some ideas.
Which essential oils are best for healthy teeth and gums?
Peppermint and spearmint essential oils are both antiseptic oils which help to treat pain. They are great in a mouthwash or toothpaste, which is why they are such prevalent flavors in oral hygiene products. Peppermint and spearmint oils are also very effective in combating bad breath.
Clove oil is one of my favorite essential oils for healthy teeth and gums. It helps fight germs and, like peppermint numbs pain and fights bad breath. Because clove is so intense, make sure to dilute it well before using.
Rosemary essential oil is a good disinfectant and takes care of mouth odor. Plus, it tastes good!
When it comes to a great all-purpose oral health oil, reach for manuka or tea tree essential oil. For oral hygiene, these are both invaluable - helping to fight germs, heal cold sores and kill bad breath.
Myrrh oil is very good for oral hygiene in that it strengthens gums, and has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
Eucalyptus essential oil is a germicide that has been reported to fight plaque build-up, gingivitis and prevent cavities!
Lemon essential oil is antiseptic, strengthens gums and helps to whiten teeth.
Cinnamon essential oil is good for bad breath and has pain-killing properties.
How to use these? the nice thing is you can mix and match with what you have on hand, experimenting until you get a flavor you like. I like the following healthy mouth blend:
10 drops peppermint, 5 drops spearmint, 5 drops cinnamon, 5 drops clove, 5 drops tea tree or manuka, 5 drops lemon essential oils. Blend these together, and add to 8 oz of water. I'd recommend adding a few drops of carrier oil (such as almond or jojoba) to the water to help disperse the essential oils. If you use just water you'll need to shake well each time before using. After brushing, add a few drops to your toothbrush and gently brush teeth and gums. Rinse and spit - do not swallow! or, use as a mouth rinse after brushing. You can adjust the strength to your taste by making the essential oil concentration stronger or more diluted. Also, see our last blog posting on natural homemade oral hygiene products for some simple recipes.
Lastly, if you want to keep it simple, try our germ buster blend - it already combines many of these essential oils to great effect. It tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling super clean all day long. Here's to a fresh, clean, healthy mouth!