Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Dr. earlier I used to have periods for 6-7 days n bleeding was also very much. Bt nw from few months my periods lasts from 4-5 days n bleeding occurs more in first 3 days n next 2-3 days very less bleeding occurs. Is everything normal?
I had my LMP on 27/08/16. Ovulated on 11/09/16. I have a regular cycle of 28 days. So my next period was due on 25/09/16. But already late by three days. Am feeling pregnant with swollen breasts. I had severe lower back pain on 20/09/16 (thought might be implantation). But yesterday and today (27/09 and 28/09) have a little brown and pink spotting (just a mucus thread like) when I wiped after peeing. What this could be? And when is it better for me to test on HPT?
Recently for the first time experienced breast milk she has been undergone family planning surgery at the age of 28 years has 2 children. Recently had a breast infection with pus formation. And have taken antibiotics for same. Now she's concerned about the unusual breast milk for the first time is it common or to be taken to Dr? Please answer.
Dear sir I have cyst and I have menses problem. Every month menses will come but bleeding is coming like a clots. I am gaining weight. What I have to do please suggest me. I am fully worried.
One of girlfriend girlfriend has 15 days pregnant but he fear to consult any gynecologist doctor as he feel doctor are not ready to give any medicine as he and his girl friend are not married but I wanna to know that if he visited with any doctor is what term and condition have that his girl friend can take abortion pill please suggest me as I can help him.
Hello I am pregnant 4 month is running but my weight is till 38.2 what should I do can you please give me suggestion and 1 more query I m fashion designer and I operate swing machine daily with footer mother should I operate?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi Sir/Mam, My friend is married and now he is 31 it is been 18 months and from last 10 months he is trying hard to have a baby but no success he has done all the tests and everything came positive and his wife test results also came good. So in the course of showing to one doctor he said there is some PUS cells are present in his semen so that is the reason they are not able to conceive. So I kindly request you to provide a solution on how to decrease the PUS cell and increase the chances of having a baby. Kindly suggest what food has to be taken to increase the good seaman count He used to smoke and drink alot and now he has reduced to 1 cigarette per day and trying to quit smoking.
Hi. I'M 34 weeks pregnant. And am always hungry. I also feel very fast movements of baby ol the tym . Sometimes m scared. That baby pareshan to nahi hai. Can not sleep at nhyt olso frm past few days. Is this normal ? N frequently urinating at nyt. More movements. More urge to urinate.
Clematis: for a better concentration
Chestnut bud: to better remember things
Gentian: not to respond when in front of an unexpected situation
Elm: for a surplus of care that an exam requires
Larch: to have confidence in your abilities
Some of my ideas that may help you customizing this mixture:
Mimulus: if you're scared about the exam or if you're shy
Impatiens: especially useful towards the end of the studying process and during the days before an exam, if you're afraid that you might not have enough time to study or if you can't wait for the exam
White chestnut: when your mind always goes to the things that you're studying or when you can't stop thinking about the exam itself. This mixture for the exam is very useful. But don't forget to study.
Intelligent boy is not scoring marks -
Is there any fear of exam? (Mimulus)
Does he forget during the exam but remember after the exam? (Scleranthus)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (white chestnut)
Or does he not have enough time? (elm)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (rescue remedy)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (impatiens)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (oak)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (chestnut bud)
I am having bleeding from last 10 days but it's not my mensuration time. And before first day of bleeding we had sex. Is there any major issue?
Mujhe periods time me bhot pain hota h legs or stomach me. Phele me "aroshe" tonic leti thi pain nhi hota tha. Ab ye tonic nhi aata. Iska koi alternative h. jisse pain na ho.
Weight is one issue that 90% of the people are not happy with. While some think they have a fat stomach or thighs, others want to reduce their biceps or arm size. Changing food habits and sedentary lifestyles have made weight loss a big challenge. Losing weight is not just about looking good, but also about living healthy.
The journey of weight loss is a tedious one and in a way never ending. Because it is not just about losing weight, but maintaining it. If you were overweight to begin with, then the changes that you are prone to bounce back to your previous weight are quite high. However, as much as it may sound tedious, it is not impossible. There are some things that people who have succeeded in losing weight do.
The below are just a few of the top things, there are definitely more:
- Discipline: Whether to say no to the extremely appealing cheese laden pizza or your favourite alcoholic drink, when you are on the way to weight loss, you need to say NO. A loud, affirmative, clear NO. Every single thing that you put into your system needs to be watched for. The same affirmative NO is required for the urge to sleep for that extra few minutes and delay your workout. You just have to be hard on yourself - discipline, self-control, strong will, or commitment - whatever you want to call it, this is the most important ingredient that weight loss winners would vouch for. Without this, no amount of coaxing by your trainer or dietician or doctor is going to work. The final onus and the single determining factor in your weight loss is you - you decide if you win or lose.
- Set realistic goals: Just because you idolize a sportsperson or a movie star does not mean you should set target to look like them. Each person's body composition is different, which will determine your looks and weight. Consult with experts who know the subject and set realistic goals. While some may be able to lose 10 kilos or pounds over 10 days, others might only to able to accomplish 3 to 4. Do not fret over this, realize that your body as unique and set goals based on how it will respond.
- Winners keep scores: As you embark on your weight loss journey, remember to keep scores. Set up milestones by weeks and months, and make sure you track and meet them. If you are falling short, step back and analyze and work at it. Once you have reached your target of the initial loss, keep scores in terms of what you can eat and exercise and track those too.
- Enjoy the grind: If you look at weight loss as something you are doing to please somebody, then you are going to find it more difficult. The most important ingredient is to realize that you are doing it for yourself and to enjoy the entire journey of weight loss. Feel good about your altered food habits and exercise and look at the mirror to appreciate the small changes that your body is going through. Feel good about every inch you lose, and you are sure to lose more.