Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilasha GargYour feedback matters!
Hi I am going. Through 6 week misccarg. But now I want to make my body strong so that I ll convinced as soon as possible. So what I do for that?
Hi we had a unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 within 5 hr, but he's period got delayed almost 8 days, and she didn't feel lke any bleeding aftr taking the tablet, and she feel lke vomiting sensation aftr 4 days, is it she is pregnant?
Now, the inability to conceive- INFERTILITY, the problem is prevalent in our society and is increasing. But majority of common people don't have clear idea about the concept of fertility and the problems. Ability to have pregnancy depends on many factors both in male and female. Even in a normal couple (where both husband and wife are totally normal), there is chance of pregnancy if they practise regular intercourse in a particular time of the menstrual cycle (around ovulation). And even with that, the best chance is only 15-20%. But within one year of regular trying, 80% of couples manage to conceive. And out the rest 20%, 10 will conceive within next one year and the rest 5 in 3rd year. So, ultimately 5% of couple will have difficulty in conception.
So, we advise, if you tried regularly for one year and there is no pregnancy, don't get depressed. It may be due to some defects in husband, wife or both; or may be due to chance factor. But we have to make sure that there is no defect in any of the partners. If there is any defect, we will treat that. If no defect is found, then we have to increase the chance.
So, infertility treatment is actually based on stepwise manner. We initially advise some tests and then advise a treatment. If that treatment fails, we move to next treatment.
So, all the time, you have to keep patience. Eventually, majority of the couples will conceive. Don't give up hope. You have to win the race ultimately
Hii I m two months pregnant and my height is 5.4" and my recent weight is 75 kg. I want to know that this weight is ok or it may increased more in coming months. What diet I should flow with this weight? Pls reply soon.
Hi. I'm 46 years old working professional. And am going through pre menopause symptoms. Periods are irregular since last 2 years. I have gained 10 KGS weight over last 4 years. I currently weigh 74 kgs and I need advise on diet n weight management.
I am 21 years old I have problem in my periods I get periods on 18 April then it delayed on next month and periods come on 23 may and on 23 may I have sex without precaution on the 1st day of mensuration and now its 28 june but periods are not coming please help me out as soon as possible.
I am suffering from premature ejacultion and this is affecting my personal life. So, please give me a remedy to overcome this problem.
During pregnancy 8th week . We did sex n I leave semen into vagina. Is there any problem to baby or mom.
I have one year old breast feed baby. Now, I am thinking to take oral birth control contraceptive medicine. Someone suggest me OVRAL L medicine while some suggest SARAL or MALA D. Now I am confused, which medicine should I take? please suggest the one with least side effect. Also, such medicines are safe for my breast feed baby or not?
I am 34. First pregnancy. 6.5 week pregnant as per ultrasound. 7.5 week as per lmp. CRL is 5.7 mm. Feral pole and yolk sac seen. But there is no cardiac activity. Radiologist says pregnancy not viable.
I am 19 years old married on 30 april 2016 and I am doing unprotected sex with husband continuously but yet there is no pregnancy y? My height is 5.3 and weight 65 and my friend age os above 21range til 30 and weight in range of 70 and height about 6 she had a baby girl now please suggest why I am not remaining pregnant? Please suggest soon.
I have pcos. But I am getting regular periods. From 2 months my periods were late for 10 days. How can I estimate my condition? Can I be fertile?
I am 88. 4 kg vegetarian, unmarried have pcod ,much pains in legs knees toes foot ankle. Unable to walk .please help no sleep, in ,depression, tiresome,
I'm 31 years Old and my TSH IS 9.10 AND I also have pcos with regular periods and we are trying for kids since 5 years.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.