Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Abhey KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old I am suffering with back pain since 2 years and chest pain since 6 months. What can I do.
Now a days a continuously felt some pain near by by heart or heart burnt I not recognized that. What should I do. Please help.
I'm 21, years old. My heartbeats skip for one second. This problem does two or three time in week. This time I feel tired and feel gastric in stomach. What is the reason. My echo cardiograph and lipid profile are normal. And kya ye serious problem hai.
Sir good evening, I am from ooty, my age is 33, my weight is 60 kg, my bp is normal, I have chest pain for last 4 years, I have consulted a doc in kg hospital in Coimbatore, I took ECG, echo, x ray, lipids, liver function test, and also thyroid test, and routine blood check and urine analysis all seem to be normal, My echo shows grade 1 MVP and lipids show ldl is 25 mg/DL more than normal. This is what the test results show the doc said its normal and I am safe, I took endoscopy in gem hospital, and abdominal scan also its also normal, Now I am with psychiatric treatment, for panic disorder, My fear is that I will get heart attack, if these all things r normal should I fear of heart attack please kindly suggest me to get rid of chest pain, I don't have sugar compliant and family history of heart attack also I had the habit of smoking before 6 years now I don't smoke also, I used to have a beer or two monthly, I don't take red meat and also eggs also Please kindly suggest me what to do next to come of this chest pain and heart attack fear.
Age 45. My cholesterol level is serum 158. HDL 47 LDL 90 TRIGLYCERIDES 115 VLDL 22 can I consume alcohol once in a week I am taking rozavelf10 please advice.
My brother is a stroke patients and nw he is in better condition but not fully so wat i need to do for improvement of his physical and mental weakness. By profession he was a scientists just one month back he left his job and the incident happened 3 yrs back .Pls suggest something better for his recovery.
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant n before ten days she gone to check up her hb n bp r normal but since from 5 days her legs r bit swelling completely (complete legs) bit of back pain too other than that she is normal wts the problem bcoz bp n hb both r normal so. please suggest.
I am a by pass patient please let me know what things to avoid after by pass operation and I want some advice to control on dobeties.
Hii my husband is having peurall effusion on right side of chest his age is 33 Is there any medicine to cure it.
I have chest pain and left arm but get relief when taken rest at times it get pain as if needle is pinned, and it will transfer to the other areas above abdomen, I had tb 2 years back.
Helo sir I want to suggest my problem I have a problem on chest on dark spot on chest. Please help me.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.