Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhayYour feedback matters!
I am a male 47 years old. For last 5 years I am having a problem of prostate and epilepsy. Please suggest about my lifestyle.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My son faces some learning difficulties, lack of concentration & minute dyslexia as per our observation since last 2-3 yrs. He is 6 yrs old & will be going to class 1 in dwarka, Delhi, Need guidance & suggestions for ensuring that my son get over this issue as earliest as possible.
Hi My daughter got seizure from 2000 after medication she was alright for 1 year now suddenly she starts speaking something unrelevent and gets giddiness what is her problem. She is 17 years old.
I'm 26 years old male, and I have migraine problem since last 8 years, could you please suggest the solution to get rid of this?
I am getting headache in the nights 6 months back when I met doctor he said you have "migraine headache" he advised me to take paracetamol tablet for few days. Again if same issue raises means take paracetamol at that time only. For few months I didn't faced with migraine headache now again I am getting headache previous it use to come only in nights but now even I am getting in the day time also. I would like to know is there any precautions to get relief from that headache and will be any problem with that headache in feature My contact no-9492807942 My name-arun
I have spastic diplegia due to cerebral palsy by birth. Locomotor disability. How to get rid of this disability.
I have migraine issue but after taking doctor's prescription, I started taking medicine but I didn't get relief so please suggest.
I am 52 year male had operated for spine l3, l4 & l5 in year 2004 for steonsis. Have been stabilized with 2 plates 6 screws and cages between vertebrates (all are made of titanium) as now I have problem in c5, c6 & c7 is it advisable for operating. I am not int. In operation as it is in sensitive area. Kindly advise.
Good Evening. Please do not discard my request. Please read my problem completely. 3 years back my mother suffered TIA attack something like paralytic stroke after treatment she recovered and takes Telma 20, Deplatt 75, Calaptin 40 mg and Avas 5mg. Everything was going on well even though she had little weakness and did not get her complete strength. But however after 3 years suddenly last week she complained of pain in Right hand a pulling like tight feeling then suddenly she felt her Right hand is very weak and is not like her left hand and felt tingling sensation in fingers of Right hand and lost grip in her Right hand. We were very much worried as to what is this after 3 years again. So we took her to Apollo hospital where Dr. asked for few tests like Lipid profile, ECG, 2D ECHO and Carotid doppler some ultrasound tests. All her tests showed normal. So Doctor said nothing to worry reports are normal but it was again a symptom of TIA Paralytic stroke attack. Doctor changed Deplatt 75 to Deplatt 75 A. Which has (aspirin). Our Doctor said nothing to worry its just come and gone. But this put my family and especially my mother in a lot of fear as to why this stroke effect had come back after 3 years when BP and other reports are normal. I need your help to please tell me is anything serious going to happen to my mother? Is it any indication to serious health problem? She again lost her strength and her confidence of recovery and is having sleepless nights from 1 week. Please assist me. Will my mother be completely cured or will these attack keep coming and going. Please advice if any risk involved. Thanking you Shalini.
What is transsphenoidal surgery and its process. Are there any post surgical complications in it and how much follow up does it requires?
I am suffering from migraine head ache for more than a year, Please advice with natural measure for migraine problem.
A mental condition that takes shape during early childhood, Autism is identified by characteristics like difficulty in communication, the use of language, understanding abstract concepts and building bonds with other people. This brain development disorder is also characterized by the performance of repetitive behaviors in the affected individual.
Homeopathy approach in treating Autism
Diagnosis of the condition by a homeopath requires the adoption of an extensive and intensive approach. From collecting detailed information about symptoms like a reaction to vaccines, thermal sensitivities and medical history of the family to understanding sleep postures; treatment of this condition requires an understanding of every vital factor associated with the condition. The hardcore approach is vital for understanding the stimulus/response connection of symptoms. This is because whenever an autistic child undergoes stressful situations, the reaction is a sign that a homeopath cannot ignore. By completely understanding the cycle of stress and reaction, a homeopath can only be able to suggest the right treatment program.
What about the remedies prescribed for treating the condition?
Being a holistic branch of medicine, homeopathy takes into account the complete physical as well as the mental makeup of the individual. Additionally, in this alternative medicine, the homeopath also takes into consideration the details of the disease while recommending remedies. Remedies like Carcinocin, Secretin and Thuja are favored the most for treating the condition. At the same time, the appropriate remedies are recommended after having a thorough understanding as to whether the individual falls within the constitutional makeup of the remedies considered.
Another essential aspect of this branch of medicine in the treatment of this brain development disorder is the practice of using LM potencies (homeopathic medicines on the last scale of potencies). These remedies are not only acted faster but are also gentler compared to others. They have been found to be very effective in preventing the individual from falling prey to the old symptoms and can be frequently repeated as well as used for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Leading a life with peripheral neuropathy is quite similar to riding a roller coaster. Managing the pain can be frustrating at one time and overwhelming on the other as patients can experience alternating symptoms with debilitating pain. So you should learn about the various treatment options as they can help you go a long way in managing the pain.
The peripheral nerves are considered the longest in the body which extend from the hands to feet. When these nerves are damaged, you may feel some sort of pain, tingling in the hands and feet and even numbness, and these symptoms can even get worse and you may experience stabbing pain with increasing weakness.
There are many things that you should know about peripheral neuropathy as they would help you to manage the condition much more effectively.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of neuropathy: More than 70% of diabetics develop symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. So you should keep your blood sugar within optimum levels as a means of reversing diabetic neuropathy.
- A melange of causes behind neuropathy: Though diabetes is the number 1 cause of peripheral neuropathy, other causes include deficiency of vitamin B12, alcoholism, traumatic injury, chemotherapy and exposure to toxic substances. Physicians may find it difficult to pin-point the cause and when this happens. This is often termed as ‘idiopathic neuropathy’.
- Medications causing neuropathy: If you are suffering from diabetes and being treated with the drug named metformin, you may develop peripheral neuropathy.
- Preventing neuropathy is the most recommended way: While it is the fact that some nerves may potentially get damaged from certain surgeries or injury, peripheral neuropathy can be potentially prevented or sometimes stopped from spreading. As diabetes is a major cause of diabetes, being watchful about your diet and exercising regularly can help you go a long way to prevent diabetes as well as neuropathy.
- Pain is not simply confined to a tingling sensation: Though pain and a tingling sensation is the commonest and easiest way of recognising the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, each of your sensory, motor and autonomic nerves can show different set of symptoms that you should be watchful of.
- A diet may make the symptoms even worse: You can either help or hurt your nerves with your choice of foods. For improving symptoms, you should avoid food with excessive sugar, refined grains and artificial sweeteners as they may strain your nerves and irritate them further.
Whether you are recently diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy or living with it for many years, understanding a few conditions would help you make informed decisions about your well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.