Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi After my period a white liquid secrets from my vagina regularly. Say 1-2 times in a weak. I am now of 20 and my weight is 38 kg. Is it normal for a women or this is anything serious. please help me.
I have taken mifepristone 200 mg 1 tab yesterday at 1 pm and then taken 1 tab of 200 mg Misoprostol tab after 6 hour and 1 tab today morning after 12 hour (all orally), did I take it right way. 2 tab left of 200 mg Misoprostol tab left which I am thinking of taking after 12 hour each, pls suggest did I follow right method.
I am a 26 year old women. Going through a course of hormonal imbalance thus consuming ginette 35. I had my first ever intercourse a week before my dates. It was protected intercourse but the problem is I am done with my tablets and my periods are still missing. There are chances that I may be pregnant.
Hello Dr. I'm 24 years old male. I got accident last year. In that accident time my leg have been removed. Will this handicap Ness affect my child also. Why I'm asking this question to you. Because, My friend have bought a female labor pet dog which tail had been cutted. When It was made cross with good labor dog which have tail. Female dog have put 9 puppies. In that puppies 8 have tail. One puppy don't have a tail like her mom. So only I'm asking this question Dr. My disability will come to my children or not ?
Both my daughter in laws didn't conceive so far. First married 7 years back and second three years back. First is in oversaes and the second is with us in chennai. Her tsh level is 0.08 and she had been put on eltroxin 125 mg. Tabs. By her gynaec. Chances of our getting a grand child!
Hi. My age is 30. I have regular periods after marriage & before marriage. My marriage was 1 year completed. But have no children. I consulted doctor in the 2nd day of period. She gives the tablet siphene 50 mg, and used from the 2 nd of the period to 5 days .and after 7 days she will come to scan alternative days. Please tell me this tablet is good for me.
Hi, i am 32 years married female, i am having irregular periods. Approx 8 months back my periods stopped for months and then after that I had irregular periods and irregular bleeding for about a month. Then subsequently my problem was over and last 8 months my period was fine but again the I did not have periods for 2 and half months.
My wife 10 weeks pregnant Roj daily subah anaar ka juice or dry fruits than khana And than sham k time again apple and banana and than night me khana or fir milk Kuch is tarah routine he diet ka Roj daily apple or banana khane se baby agar healthy hua to normal delivery me problem to nahi ayegi To yeh sab chije khana chahiye ya nahi.
11 Best foods to eat during chemotherapy:
These healing foods may help minimize chemo side effects.
1. Carrots give chemo a boost
Carrots are a chemotherapy superfood. Certain plant compounds, which are also found in parsley, can make chemo more effective by stopping a mechanism in the body that can sometimes interfere with cancer treatment, according to a recent study by the new zealand institute for plant and food research. Researchers hope these foods “could be used to complement conventional treatments to potentially deliver better results for patients.
2. Gravy combats dry mouth
If your dry mouth—a common side effect of chemo—makes swallowing difficult, try moistening your food by covering it with sauces, gravies, or even low fat milk. Liquefying foods in a blender will also help your meal go down a little easier.
3. Rice and bananas for diarrhea
Bland foods like rice, bananas, cooked apples, and dry toast will help bind your stool if you have diarrhea from chemotherapy. Avoid fatty foods, raw fruits, and whole grain products, which can make diarrhea worse. You can also try these home remedies for diarrhea.
4. Whole grains battle constipation
On the other hand, if you are constipated, drinking plenty of fluids and eating foods high in insoluble fiber, such as whole grain breads or cereals, dried fruits, and dried beans or peas, will aid your digestive system. The national cancer institute (nci) recommends drinking eight to 12 cups of liquid a day for those undergoing cancer treatment. Here are other sneaky ways you might be making yourself dehydrated.
5. Small meals help with appetite loss
Loss of appetite is a common side effect of chemotherapy, but instead of forcing yourself to eat three big meals, eat five or six smaller meals throughout the day to stay properly nourished and energized. Adding protein supplements and higher-calorie foods to your diet will help you sustain a healthy weight. However, always consult your doctor to personalize your diet according to your condition, diagnosis, and needs.
6. Ginger candy eases nausea
Chemo often leaves you with a queasy stomach, but ginger candy and lemon drops work like a charm. Suck on them before eating, or sip on some flat ginger ale or cola during your meal. This will help ease your dizziness and settle your stomach. These are more natural remedies for an upset stomach.
7. Custard for mouth sores
Mouth sores can make it painful to eat even the softest of foods. If treatment has left your mouth in pain, try pureed foods that are easy to swallow, such as custards, rice, eggs, porridge, and soups. The blander the better, since salt or spices can make sores even more painful. Avoid sharp or crunchy foods like crackers, chips, and raw vegetables, as well as spicy foods like hot sauces, curry dishes, salsa, and chili peppers, which also irritate sores.
8. Orange juice prevents dry mouth
Ward off dry mouth before it takes hold by filling your diet with plenty of sweet and tart foods. According to the nci, drinking liquids like lemonade and orange juice will help you produce more saliva because their tartness stimulates your saliva glands. However, do not eat or drink these foods if your treatment has left you with a sore mouth or throat, as they will make your symptoms worse. These are other fruit juices that are healthier than you thought.
9. Onion and garlic boost your immune system
Grilled, cooked, or raw, onions and garlic are highly recommended as cancer fighters, as their high levels of antioxidants have been shown to stimulate the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer. In fact, cornell researchers found that strong-flavored onions could even inhibit the growth of some cancer cells. Here are more foods with cancer-fighting abilities.
10. Lean protein maintains energy and muscle
The nci recommends eating more protein when undergoing chemotherapy to give you energy and keep your muscles strong when treatment is draining. Opt for lean proteins like eggs, fish, tofu, and chicken. Many people with cancer find that red meat takes on an unpleasant metallic taste.
11. Selenium-rich foods fight cancer
Brazil nuts, seafood, oats, and brown rice are all great sources of selenium, a cancer-fighting mineral. A study published in the journal of biological chemistry found that selenium compounds boost the immune system, allowing it to fight certain cancers like leukemia and melanoma. However, avoid eating shellfish and raw fish.
Regular exercise helps to protect you from many diseases. An exercise schedule of 15 to 20 minutes is good for health benefits. It includes activities such as aerobics, stretching, cycling, muscle strengthening, physical activity or yoga.
Everyone benefits from regular exercise, at least five times a week. It helps to:
• Control weight
• Build strength and stamina
• Improve flexibility of joints and prevent injuries
• Relieve stress
• Improve appearance and self esteem
• Strengthen bones and joints
• Reduce menstrual cramps
• Maintain strength and independence in old age.
How to do exercise with busy schedule
On the way
• Take the stairs instead of lift.
• Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
In the office
• Stand up and stretch while talking on the phone.
• Get colleagues to join in for a lunch time workout session.
• Do some stretches or sit-ups during commercial breaks on TV.
• Join kids at the playground after work.
• Go for walks after dinner instead of always sitting around watching TV.
My wife 34years old and she left side breast in pain but she check breast nothing to inside in breast why pain? please suggest.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old. Me and my husband is ttc for past 1 year and 9 months. When I was 19 I was diagnosed with PCOS (no blood test only through scan) doc told me it is a minor one and nothing to worry. By the beginning of 2014 I started to gain weight (family hereditary) and missed periods for months (usually I used to have period on every month but not so regular). Then I consulted a gyno she did my blood test on 19Jun 2014 showing tsh 2.59 UIU/mL and prolactin 14.6 ng/mL. She gave me clomiphene citrate 50mg. And started a follicular study. I had a dominant follicle on my right ovary and she was ready to give an hcg shot. But since some personal problem I couldn't complete that. And an year later on September you consulted an ART doc. Again did a blood test (during my periods) shows FSH 4.69 mIU/ml LH 6.10 mIU/ml prolactin 26.21ng/no tsh 3.00uUI/ml. She did an SSG found a septum of 2cm and removed by hysterolap on 10oct15. She gave progynova tablets and I had periods using progesterone 400. My LMP was on 18th dec. I started cellophane citrate 100mg. On my 11th day a pelvic scan shows a dominant follicle in my right ovary sizing 11mm. On my 14th day it was 18mm. So doc suggested an hcg shot and I took it on my 15th day ie 1st Jan 16. The very next day she scanned again an said the follicle is in the process of ovulation and I had IUI. (my husband's results are good). Now I am 4 days late for my period. Yesterday (3rd day after missed period) I did a urine test (not a fresh morning sample) the result came negative. As of now I haven't checked pregnancy yet. Doctor gave me dydrogesterone 10mg. Why even if I ovulated I'm not pregnant and delaying period.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.