Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello, my wife is not interested in oral sex *giving or receiving). Ever Since marriage we have never engaged in oral. I feel very disappointed. Is there anyway to increase her appetite for sex?
I had my mens cycle in 34 days last month. I usually have 38 days cycle in every month. I started my pregaplan ovulation test in 16th day n repeat in 17th day but got negative result. 17th day T line was lighter than 16th day line. So I expect henceforth and what to do. Another issue I feel left side abdomen pain in every month before 8 10 days of my period. I have PCOS problem also. Can it be cure.
We had oral sex and fingering now my girlfriend is freaked due to her periods being getting late. You will suggest to try pregnancy kit. If its positive will you please help us? Our future is at stake. We have a long way to go. something wrong happened by mistake. Pls help us.
We are married couple more than 2.5 years and trying for a baby. All the reports are normal. However my sperm report shows the shape not good. Please advice if we need to go for any specific test or any diet routine or something else.
I think my wife is pagenent, but now we do not want child, because now she is soo week. And she is not ready for it. Period date was about 13 august. But still its not happen. I am soo worry. Please help us.
Already taken an ipill in January first week, after that, period got irregular. First come after 44days, then after 20 days, then after 14 days. This month came in 2nd and 13th also. Why this happened like this. Is this get regular. What should I want to do. Please advice.
I took an iphill day before yesterday. Can I take another pill tomorrow as well since I had intercourse yesterday, I.e. After having an ipill day before yesterday?
Actually, I want to ask about pregnancy. Me and my girlfriend had sex on 6 january. She had her last period from 13 december to 20th december. She is not down yet. Please tell me is there any chance that she is going to be pregnant. We are really worried. And what should we do in this type of situation.
My daughter facing severe stomach pain during monthly period timely using meftalspas or cyclopam ultra scan done values are normal. The problem has been for ore than 6 years. Her age is 23 pl advise
Hi im 26 years old. I want to know till how many days krimson 35 be taken to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
Hey, I observed the presence of vaginal discharge almost a month ago and I went for a test! It showed presence of wbcs but no bacteria or yeast or a parasite! I completed the course of antibiotics and still I feel like the infection is not gone! I can still feel vaginal discharge which is very irritating and my urine has a foul smell! I'm really worried! What should I do and what might be the reasons behind it?
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
At the date of 7-5-16 me and my boy friend had a night together without condom. After that quickly I drink unwanted 72 hour tablet. As my time I have to got period on 17 to 18th but till yet I didn't got. Now what to do suggest me fast please.
Hello Dr. M going through white discharge n during menstruation, I get a severe pain. Is it normal. M 16 years old.
Hi. I am 36 years old. I have no children and am not planning also. I have never undergone any kind of miscarriage also. I would like to consult a gynecologist on my heath issue. I am facing prolonged menstrual cycle issues. The flow is normal but gets continued for more than a month and in case it stops its hardly for 10 days. I am facing this for the past two years. Have done ultrasound but no problem with uterus. Doctors had put me on three course of contraceptive pills but the problem dint get resolved. Presently am not taking any medication. Kindly advice.
People who have healthy sex life are not only happier but also healthier than those who don't. Here are 9 health benefits you never knew sex can provide -
1) Rocking Immune System: Regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers Blood Pressure: One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) Lowers Heart Attack Risk: Great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) Reduces Pain: Getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) Improves Sleep: People usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) Relieves Stress: Sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer: A study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps Women's Bladder Control: Incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.