Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Abha NarainYour feedback matters!
I am 7 month pregnant. And from last day I feel less movements of my fetus. It is normal in pregnancy. please rly. Thanks.
Hi please let me know "POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE" as we had been to doctor and got report which says the above mention word.
Hlo madam, I am 25 year old girl mame mje last time 20 ko periods hue the or ab 13 days upper ho gye h abhi tak hue ni h.mje last time periods only bathroom time p hi bleeding hui thi or mje 20 days s fever bhi h.m relationship m hu but hum private part ko touch to krte h but humne sex abhi tak ni kiya h.pls mame help me bhut tension h pls help me.
I Have menstrual problem during period I feel so much pain I have tried home remedies. But its not work what should I do help me please.
I've married for 3 years but no baby so we tried IVF my wife got conceived but unfortunately heart beat of the baby not come till 8 weeks so doctor advice to clean. We also done that. Now we can try naturally and my wife can conceived? Because we undergone all the test during our IVF for infertility they said unexplained reasons for not getting pregnancy. And they quoted that my wife's ovary is small and egg quantity is less. We want your advice for getting pregnant naturally a and what we want to do yo save our baby? MY WIFE GOT TOTALLY UPSET DUE TO THE LOSS WHICH WE HAD.
Hlo doctor meri age 18 years h or meri shadi ko 1 mahina ho gya h or mri breast bot jada loose ho gyi h please suggest me ki mai kya kro breast tight krne k lye.
After my first sex, my periods date is gone but periods not coming, I use safe sex so no chances for pregnancy, I don't know what's the exact problem please help me.
The benefits of regular exercise in our constantly changing lifestyles cannot be over emphasized. Look at any of the lifestyle associated diseases and exercise is definitely one of the ways to beat it. Over the years, with stress and changed lifestyle, people are ageing faster than they should; the rate of ageing has also increased. Including exercise as a regimen can immensely help anti-ageing. Read on to know how exercise can help skin look younger and reverse some effects of ageing.
For those who are used to a moderate workout regularly, it is like an energy drink that fires up the brain and body, leaving you more alert and alive. While most people associate exercise with workout and fatigue, the truth is that it energizes and vitalizes the body like nothing else.
- With age, the outer layer of the skin thickens and the inner layer becomes thin. This results in freckles, dark circles under the eyes, reduced elasticity, etc. The thinning inner layer is not able to replace collagen and replace elasticity at the same rate as it is being lost. What exercise does is work up sweat, which cleans off the dead cells from the top layer. The skin pores open up, thereby allowing the skin to breathe which in turn allows more oxygen to reach the underlying thin layer, and lets it make collagen. This improves firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Another way the skin is benefitted from exercise is the effect it has on the skin, which is almost equivalent to a facial. Sweating from an exercise opens up the pores, which removes all the dirt trapped in the immediate underlying layers. One should not forget to wash off the skin after a good workout; else the dirt can settle and cause damage.
- Another way exercise benefits the skin is by reducing general inflammation in the body. This helps regulate hormones that are essential for the skin and prevents free radical damage, which helps prevent ageing of the skin.
- Exercise also improves blood flow in the skin. A workout requires more blood flow to the various body parts and the tiny arteries under the skin open up, allowing more free flow of blood. This ensures the skin gets the essential nutrients that are essential for regular maintenance and growth and repair. It also reduces damage from sun and improves collagen production, which helps in controlling wrinkles.
As mentioned earlier, the underlying thinner layer has, what are called fibroblasts, which gradually reduce in number with age. The added nutrient supply can improve their number and function, adding elasticity to the skin. The overall health benefits, stress reduction, improved vitality and vigor add to these benefits, producing a younger-looking you!
I am 36 years old. I have two children. I had cigerianed two times. My stomach was still fat from delivery onwards, is there any solution to reduce the fat belly?
I want to do my vagina tighten what should I do and how much it will cost and for how many days rest is required? What are the risks? Kindly guide.
Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.
Hello doctor, I'm 24 years old and I have pain in my breast. Which started from left breast. Now the nipples in my left breast pain and prick when I raise my hands. And my right nipple pain when touched .i missed my periods for than one month. And I'm not pregnant. What may be the reason behind it.
As a patient don't use antibiotic without consulting your doctor. Firstly use coservative measures rather than jump to antibiotics.
Yesterday a small dog bite me in my hand. My fingers got bleeding. I didn't take any treatment until now. please tell treatment is must for me?
I am 31 year old female. I have leukorrhea problem since I was 15. I have taken homeopathic as well as allopathic medicines for this problem which are of no use. What do I do now? How can I get rid of this problem as I feel tired and irritated at times when it aggravates. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am a 25 years old and I got married in 20 years. I gave birth to two babies. When am sex with my husband in my vagina it produces too much of watery substances and producing some sounds. Because of this am also not feeling good and my husband is not satisfied with me. This problem arised last three weeks before. While doing sex inside my vagina more lubricant is produced. So my vagina became very loose and elasticity. We are not feeling well because of this problem. What is the reason for this problem? please help me to cure from this problem.
Generally identified as a rare and uncommon phenomenon, vaginal cancer most often occurs in the cells present in the outer lining of the vagina, also called the birth canal. Although primary vaginal cancer is rare and unusual, there are various other types of vaginal cancer that originate elsewhere in the body, but have spread over to your vagina.
Depending upon the nature of origin, vaginal cancer can be divided into the following types:
- Vaginal adenocarcinoma, beginning in the glandular cells on the surface of your vagina
- Vaginal sarcoma, developing in the connective tissue cells and multiple cells lining the walls of your vagina
- Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, originates in the squamous cells lining the surface of the bacteria
- Vaginal melanoma, developing in melanocytes, the pigment producing cells in your vagina
Symptoms: As vaginal cancer progresses from one stage to the next, you may experience any one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Diluted, watery vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Odd cases vaginal bleeding, for instance, after menopause or after intercourse
- Formation of lumps in your vagina
- Frequent and regular urination
- Pelvic pain
Causes: Normally, cancer develops when healthy cells undergo genetic mutations, subsequently leading to the uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells. Cancer cells are known to break off from pre-existing tumors and can easily spread everywhere, in what is referred to as metastasize.
Beyond the natural process of development, here are a few factors, which may further contribute to the growth of cancerous cells:
- Increasing age
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Exposure o miscarriage prevention drugs
Related Tip: "5 Unconventional Questions About Vaginal Health"