Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abha Jyoti ParasharYour feedback matters!
most of the unhealthy situation can be cured upto 90% only
by practicing proper breathing pattern.if u r interested then let me know.i will give u lessons on that.
My wife is 6 month pregnant and in her last sonography came to know that amniotic fluid level is 6.5.All the other things are normal like kidney function of baby, bp of mother and foetal weight is 226gm. How much risk is this condition? How we can increase amniotic fluid? How it may affect for baby?
I am 27 years old female. I got married before 1 year. My height is 5'4" and my weight is 59 kg. I have period problem from 5 years. My periods delayed 2 -3 months. I have done ultrasound and report comes as PCOD problem. Doctor gave me sicriptin and z and b tablet .But I have side effect of sicriptin bcoz of this I have gastric problem and vomiting. After that I take homeopathic medicines. I got regular period till months after that it stop again from 3 months. After 3 months I got spot bleeding only one day. Please give me some suggestions I am get stressed about it.
Hi I had hypothyroidism from 5 years after 2nd delivery I became 70 kgs I want to reduce my weight only abdomen part is fat I have irregular periods tell me a solution.
Sex on 4th march. After that she is having her periods every month. Sequences is 6th march, 1 2 april, 14 may, 14 June,19 July, 19 aug ,20 sep, 27oct.but sometimes she feels that she is pregnant. Is it still possible to be pregnant after 8 periods?
My girlfriend get pregnant and it's about 45 days of pregnancy Any medicine to drop pregnancy please help.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl 22 july ko mera period aaya tha. Uske bad mere bf k sath 31st july ko mera unprotected sex ho jata hai. Then 13 august ko mere periods aata hai usually mera period 25 se 26 days k gap pr aata hai but is bar 23 days pr hi aa gya tha august mei 2 din phle expected daye se and kafi different tha mere usual periods se less bleeding but it continues 4 days. After all this again on 4th and 5th of september fir se mere bf k sath mera unprotected sex hota hai but this time after sex within 12 hours i took Ipill (contraceptive pill. So mere last period date k according 6 ya 7 September tk mera periods aa jana chahiye tha but ab tk nhi aaya hai. Now i'm so tensed about this. I'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy. Please tell me what to do? Is there any chance that i'm pregnant? If yes then mujhe kya krna chahiye ise turant hone k liye if No then mere periods q nahi aaye ab tak.
Do it yourself (DIY) are the simple test and procedures that enables you to know the probability of getting a particular disease condition. You can say the test itself a life saving technique and act like a warning signal. In series of posts I will tell you how to test for a particular condition by your own.
1) DIY for cardiovascular disease
"Simple sit and reach test is a good predictor of arterial flexibility"
DIY test for stiff arteries:
A) sit on the floor with your leg straight
B) Your toes should point towards the ceiling
C) Bend from your hips, stretch your arm and try to touch the toes
D) Inability to perform the activity is an indicator that you may have stiff arteries which are the reason of many cardiovascular diseases
My wife is unable to conceive as 2 years completed of our marriage so I done sonography test of my wife and The result came is BILATERAL POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? please SUGGEST THE CURE ALSO.
Everyday you’ll hear about a new fancy ‘superfood’ that you absolutely must include in your daily diet. Some would ask you to gorge on goji berries, while some would advise bingeing on bee pollen (!). All this can get a little overwhelming for the average Indian individual. The good news is that there are certain everyday superfoods you can get from your local mandi.
Here are six of them you easily could and absolutely should include in your cart to guarantee a healthier and longer life without burning a hole in your wallet at an expensive gourmet store.
1. Carrots: Carrots are your best source for a healthy intake of Vitamin C, beta-carotene (Vitamin A), magnesium, potassium, and other antioxidants that are essential for the functioning of your immune system. Plus the good thing about carrots is you can have them anyway you want - so sauté them as a part of your mixed vegetables or feast on your favourite 'gajar ka halwa.' The choice is yours. One raw carrot a day is ideal.
2. Coconuts: An excellent source of essential fatty acids, raw coconuts are equipped with quite a few health benefits. They are anti-microbial food and natural hormone boosters. The other good thing about them- they don't add to your weight. Coconut fat is used by the liver for the production of energy, thereby keeping your weight in check. Raw coconut shreds, raw coconut butter and coconut flour are the forms in which you should consume this superfood. Although if you’re already obese, you should avoid consuming coconut as it has a high calorie and saturated fat content.
3. Apples: 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' did not become so popular without cause. High quantities of pectin, potassium and Vitamin C make it a superfood you just can't ignore. Apples are known to keep your heart healthy, lower your cholesterol and body weight and improve your mood. Plus, they keep you fuller for a longer time than unhealthy processed junk food. A fun fact you must know- the tarter the apple, the better it is for you as it contains more antioxidants. 3 apples a day are good to keep you healthy always.
4. Bananas: The superpower of bananas lies in its tryptophan content. Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts to serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that improves your mood, so you should be sure to add it to your grocery list next time. Potassium and Vitamins B and C further make it a superfood you must try. Have it raw or make a smoothie for yourself to enjoy its benefits. Just like apples, 3 bananas a day are good enough.
5. Dark Chocolate: At the end of a hard day, it is important to treat yourself. So why not go for a healthy dose of dark chocolate? Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, and is currently creating buzz in the medical world that it might be helpful in preventing cardiovascular disease. Do you need more reason to indulge?
A word of caution: Be careful with your consumption of dark chocolate, specifically if you suffer from cardiac disorders or have a high cholesterol. Its high calorie content is not good for those who are overweight either. It is advisable to have no more than 100 gms of dark chocolate in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.