Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abha Jain
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Abha JainYour feedback matters!
Mouth ulcer beneath the tongue. Pain radiated to throat causing swollen tonsil. Severe pain. Unable to speak. Kindly suggest med Dr. Ty.
There is swelling and pain on the vein under my tongue. There are two veins kind of thing (salivary gland I think) In one of that got swollen and it is disturbing while touching it in teeth. It has got swollen and its paining too. Is this normal? Or I want to consult a doctor? Is there any home remedies?
I want to get my tooth treated with root canal. Please suggest me is there any other way to resolve this.
I can't talk properly due to the excessive saliva constantly being produced in my mouth. It's very awkward. Please help.
Dear team Lybrate have got teeth germs into my teeth. And they have eaten my lower jaw half side what should I have to do. Suggest me some medicine to remove germs. And my tooth gums are very weak so that some of my teeth are very loose suggest some medicine for this also. And I asked an question about feronia xt 3, 4 days earlier but I ve got no response so please help me out I will be really thankful to you for this.
1. Lemon juice and asafoetida powder mixed in equal proportions (1tsf) to be applied and left for 5-10 mins and then risen gurgle with luke warm water.
2. Turmeric powder mixed with lukewarm mustard oil to be applied over the aching tooth and gargle with normal water.
3. Saline water both lukewarm and cold has benefitial effects in relieving pain.
4. Clove oil application over the affected tooth will heal as well nutrilize the pain.
5. Salt and black pepper in equal amount to be mixed with little water to make paste and applied on the affected tooth.
Apart from these tip follow and consult your doctor for proper medication do not dwell permanently over them as it will be just a temporary ways where a diseased part always needs medications.