Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 7 Week pregnant and suffering with loose motion from last 2 Days, what can I do to heal myself and get well. As its my first pregnancy after miscarriage so I am very much concerned. please help.
Doctor not getting pregnancy married about one year six months but not getting pregnancy last LMP 13/7/16 is traveling is cause to me!(city to village )or non veg is cause to me! please tell me Dr. Am priya 23 old hubby age 35 is age difference cause to me ! Am depressed about this so sad about please please please answer me doctor wt to do.
My wife is having a problem in vagina. She was in period now after few days some black solid muscle is coming out and the stomach is paining what should I do.
Respected Dr. Today I had done with transvaginal scan and it is showing "Right ovary measures - 27 * 17 mm Left ovary measures - 35 * 19 mm Left ovary shows a small well defined cyst with fine internal echoes and measuring 16 * 15 mm. POD No free fluid Impression Small clear cyst in the right ovary. Well defined small cyst with fine internal echoes in left ovary -? Hemorrghic cyst/? Endometrioma. This is what the report is. Is there anything harmful?
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello Ladies, I have been getting my periods every 17 days for the last 3 months. This last period after I stopped bleeding I have had pretty bad lower intestinal and pelvic cramps, lower back aches and very sore legs. I have had it for about a week now. Is this normal, do any of you other.
I had sex with 2 girl without protection yesterday I had sex with my wife i am very scared can I diagnose with hiv or hiv western bolt what is that western bolt? How hiv occur how its effect on body? Shall I now sex with my wife in future?
Dear doctor, I am 33 years old widow and Every month I get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time ?
I didn't get my period since five months. I have got done all the tests needed and all the results are positive. Doctor said it is because of my over weight. My age is 25 and my weight is 81. Please give some suggestions on how to regularize periods.
Does the egg get released on 14th and have sex on that day to get pregnant does it matter if some cum out and only Bit goes in will I still become pregnant.
Next month I am going to marry so my question is how to protect from getting my wife pregnant bcoz I do not want baby for at least 1 year.
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which corrects the deformities or absence of the external ear. Otoplasty originated in ancient India during 800 BC.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.