Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhaYour feedback matters!
I am getting sudden stomach pain and also my menses also getting late I always get menses on exact month but this month is getting late Please suggest me.
What to be done for having sex with wife but not to get pregnant for period of 3 to 4 years Ie planning for next child.
After marriage I found that my wife has not been interested in sex at all & whenever I have a sex with her I found very guilt on my part. My wife usually sex with me like a burden & never ever initiate or Co operate in this matter. I don't know what to do. However I have 7 years of married life. Please suggest since it will effect on my mental & physical health.
Some love it, some hate it because of the smell that stays behind. However, it is advisable to eat a lot of onions, as they are very good for your health.
Cooking the onions kill their medicinal properties. That is why red onions should be eaten raw and untreated. There are a lot of combinations, and if you're brave enough, you can eat it as a side dish almost every lunch. Today, we'll give you 7 reasons to add red onions to your diet.
Stops cancer cell growth
Onions are rich sulfur compounds that protect the body from stomach cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer and prostate cancer. They are also effective in fighting off bacteria in the urinary tract.
Raw onions increase the production of insulin. If you are a diabetic, you have a good reason to regularly eat fresh raw onions.
Fibers found in raw onions can help you in the fight against constipation. They force out toxins and hard food particles from your intestines.
Help for a sore throat
Make onion juice. It's great for healing colds and sore throats.
If you are tormented by nosebleeds, red onions can stop the bleeding. You can also smell onions for healing nose bleeds.
It protects the heart
Onions can help protect the heart from coronary disease. Onions can also control high blood pressure.
Controls cholesterol levels
Raw onions control cholesterol levels and lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.
I have my c-section 3.5 month ago. Now also I feel pain on the operated area. Aslo the portion above the stich feels very tight & hard. Why this is happening?
I discovered a cyst in ovary in ultrasound and the size is 29 mm. Impression come in ultrasound is Right adnexal Cyst? Functional.is that alright anything serious?
Oh, it is that time of the month again! There are a lot of women (and men who deal with the women) who would have repeatedly said this when they are experiencing the premenstrual syndrome. Most women (and men!) get used to it and know how to deal with it. As the adage goes, this too shall pass!
The female body and mind are controlled by a whole lot of female hormones which affect her health. During the premenstrual phase, when there is a surge in the hormone levels, there are a set of symptoms which any woman dreads. These include increased mood swings, irritability, abdominal cramps, migraines, breast tenderness, food binging, and back pain to name a few. About 80% of the woman experience these, so it is common, yet easily manageable. Some of the best ways to deal with the PMS are listed below.
- Stay active: Moving in any way to keep the body in motion and energy flowing is the key to managing PMS. Whether aerobic exercise, dancing, jogging, swimming, or walking, whatever works for you, go ahead and take your pick. Getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity can help get rid of the anxiety and manage stress.
- Deep breathing: This is not just a way to give your body more oxygen and therefore energy, it also helps manage the abdominal bloating that is commonly seen during PMS. Deep breaths help in releasing the held up air, which causes the belly to soften.
- Quit smoking: Smoking women are twice as likely to experience PMS symptoms as nonsmokers. Period. Reason enough to quit smoking??!!
- Soak in the sun: The sun not just gives vitamin D, it also relieves PMS by soothing the effect of the hormones.
- Get creative: The reproductive organs are the ‘creators’ in you, so when the hormone levels are higher, your creative energies are higher too. Check out for yourself and you will find that you will be extra-good at drawing, singing, writing and painting during these days. They also take your mind off the stress and symptoms of PMS and make you feel good.
- Yoga: Yoga does wonders for PMS symptoms, and staying upside down works wonders for the woman’s body.
- Healthy diet: Eat clean, green foods during your cycles. Whole grains, leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, legumes and nuts should find their way into your plates. Reduce the whites – sugar, salt, white rice, and even dairy if possible. Drink loads of water and keep above-average hydration levels.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine: They may boost your feeling temporarily, but do a lot of harm, so avoid them.
So, while PMS is not rare, there are simple effective ways to manage it too. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!