Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha GuptaYour feedback matters!
After miscarriage what would be the precautions need to take care and what is the duration time to have sex after miscarriage to become pregnant?
M having severe ringworm type infection in my vagina and bum. I dont know why suddenly it increased soo much. It was developed from the use of clean and dry intimate foam wash after I stopped using it it became alright I mean the problem got reduced to a great extend but after I took 2 I pills on alternate days this infection spread out like a fire. Pleas someone help me out. I had I pil 1 month ago n have suffering since 1 month. I olwas clean my intimate areas with dettol shop. But now I can not use shop even. Please help me so that I can get well as soon as possible.
My gynac has given Letroz (letrozole tablets) along with Alivher ES (sildenafil citrate and estradiol valerate tablets). On cycle day 5 my follicle size was 14 mm, can I conceive in this month?
I am 25 years pregnant with my first baby. currently I am 31 weeks I had an emergent cerclage placed at 23 weeks due to short cervix with funneling. I had no complications so far through out my pregnancy. I'll be meeting my husband after 2 months and we mutually decided there will be no intercourse but causing each other. Is this ok with cerclage and what if I get WET during his caressing Please advice me. Does getting wet cause any infection or irritation to cerclage .
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy:
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I ws not taking having for 3 months den I took meprate for 5 days last month nd I got periods bt this month agn I did not have periods can I use rejotone for 4 months to get it normal?
I had a sex with my bf. Almost after 2 years we make relation. But still after 24 hrs of making relation m having pain in my thighs and lower abdomen. M also having pain in my vagina. Main jb b urine pass krne jaati hu to I feel jaide halka kat gya ho. Plzzz help me is it normal?
Ovarian cysts are a common development in many women. Cysts are sacs filled with fluid which are formed in the female ovaries. Most cysts are harmless and do not even show any symptoms. However, some cysts do show outward symptoms like heavy bleeding, clotting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain during the menstrual cycle, and pain during sex.
If you feel any of the above-mentioned discomforts, it will be in your best interest to consult a gynaecologist and get a check-up done. Most cysts are manageable unless they are very severe. In fact, it is best that cysts come to light at the right time and are efficiently managed, unless they develop into severe issues in the future.
Management of cysts
- Oftentimes, medical practitioners resort to what is called ‘watchful waiting’.
- At times, ovarian cysts disappear in a few months.
- It is recommended to take a blood test and an ultrasound to see the progress of the cyst.
- If you have already experienced menopause, then these tests are carried out every four months. This is because in such cases the risk of an ovarian cancer is at its highest and regular monitoring of the cyst is necessary.
Treatment of cysts
Ovarian cysts can be treated in their earlier stages. Here are some of the most popular treatments.
- Laparoscopy is one of the most popular treatments. It is a surgery carried out under general anaesthesia. The tummy is cut to a radius of a key hole and a laparoscope is inserted. This helps the doctor to see the internal organs, which is then used to remove the cyst. This method is less painful and has a quick recovery time.
- Laparotomy is the other method used for removing a cyst. In case the cyst is large, then one single large hole is made in the body to access the cyst. At times, the cyst and the ovaries are removed and sent for further laboratory inspection. This inspection is done to detect whether the samples are cancerous or not. This procedure is more complex than the previous one and might need the patient to stay in the hospital for a few days.
- In case you have a cancerous cyst, then your reproductive part itself would have to be removed rendering you barren for your life.
Ovarian cyst is very much treatable and is best to be detected at an earlier stage for better and faster treatment. Thus, it is best to go for regular check-ups and report in case of any disturbing symptoms.
A girl had a miscarriage of a 5 days baby. By an small accident. And she has a much bleeding. And there is a much pain in the stomach. Is these are the symptoms, that a girl should not be pregnant in future. And after these things how many chances to be a pregnant in future?
I am 24 years old, got married recently in jan 2015, till jan my periods were perfect, I didn't have any problems, but last 3 months my blood flow during periods is fluctuating, in feb I have blood clots and heavy flow for 9 hours, in march it is very very less, april it is too heavy like feb with blood clots and in may it is moderate but these 3 months my blood flow was like water, like liquid. Please help me I am worried about this. And I travalled internationally these 3 months, I visited us and came back to india. Let me know what can I do to get back my normal periods.
For a morning jog of no longer than 30 or 45 minutes at a relaxed pace (you can hold a conversation), a glass of water might be all that's needed ahead of time provided you had a decent dinner the night before. But if last night's meal wasn't filling or if you ate it early, drinking some orange juice or a banana will replace glycogen stores in your muscles to stave off sluggishness. If you're heading out in the afternoon, have a snack like fruit yogurt, milk and fruit, nuts, and milk or nut chikki.
There's no need to take in calories immediately, but try to eat a snack, your breakfast or your next meal within an hour or two. Skipping a solid post-run meal could lead to lethargy or sugar cravings later in the day or down the road, even sickness or injury.