Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abha Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am having serious pain in my head like its etching high if I move my head which pain reliever I should take please guide me.
I am suffering from phlegm in my throat its been 2 years I have tried various medicines and doing some precaution its just same.
A possible symptom of heart attack may be severe chest pain
Severe chest pain and a combination of the following symptoms can mean a person is having an acute heart attack. Severe chest pain is often described by patients as the worst pain of their lives, and is likened to something very heavy pressing on the chest.
Symptoms of a heart attack:
- Possible symptoms of a heart attack include the following:
- Pain that appears to spread up to the neck or down to the left arm
- Feeling faint and/or nausea
- Risk factors of heart attack
- A history of heart problems
The patient is:
The patient suffers from:
Dos and don'ts in the event of a heart attack:
- Call for an ambulance.
- Paramedics should be trained to stabilise the patient’s condition with medication, and the ambulance be equipped with a defibrillator to resuscitate the patient should the heart stop en route.
- Get ready the patient’s personal effects such as personal identification, medical insurance and other documents for admission.
- Have the patient seated in a location where he can be transferred easily to a stretcher.
- Let the paramedics know about any drug allergies or past medical history
- Drive or take public transport to the hospital, even if the patient lives nearby. As the patient’s condition may deteriorate en route, it is safer to wait for an ambulance. Also, ambulances also get priority on arriving at a&e.
- Ignore the pain. Get anxious about time wasted when the paramedics perform an on-site ecg.