Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abha Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Abha GuptaYour feedback matters!
What is the difference between gastritis, bloating and acidity. I face problem of bloating and problem in gas release, but no burning sensation. I Am trying mixture of acne, saunf etc after meals. Do not take spicy food, though I love curd, but presently taking more cough .about fruits I do not know except bananas. Have also tried divya churna which have not really worked.
I have dark circles under my eyes, I havr tried potato cucumber etc etc and kolvijit cream too but I can not get rid of it please help me.
My mom is suffering from sleeplessness from 3 to 4 years from last 3 days. she is not sleeping completely and she is unable to digest food, loose motions started. Please suggest a way to solve this issues. My mom age is about 53 years.
I have had my mouth (oral, Right side of my jaw & check ) Cancer Tumer, stage 1, removed by surgery & under going Radition & Chemo, Please suggest me Aruyadic medicin as additional Precautions (so that it does not Relapces again) for oral cancer
I am 25 years old. My urine looks yellowish from last 3 months. During urination I can feel the pain. When I wake up the pain is more. My feet has a burning sensation. Please tell me a solution.
Meri last periods date thi 27 april. Pregnancy test is positive. But mjhe mjhe bahut hi mild pain rehta stomach main. Wht would be d reason. Second thing main eltroxin 25 mg leti hun. Lastly 16 may thyroid profile the thi value is 3.32. Pain kis wajah se ho rha. Main koun sa month pregnant count hoga ab.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I was very naughty in my childhood. As a result I have got wounded many times due to which my legs are full of scars which look odd. Please suggest me some natural remedy to remove these scars.
Height growth is controlled by various factors such as growth hormones
The production of growth hormone is maximum during first hour 2 hours of sleep
Overeating reduce the level of growth hormone in our body
A proper diet is very must to increase height
We have seen height increase even after 40's and 50's with natural therapy