Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha AbbasiYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old female. I want to know about dental alignment surgery( no braces). So what would be the approximate cost for the treatment and which clinic would be good for this treatment in bangalore.
I am 28 year old girl. I have dry mouth at night and day also. And because of dry mouth I am facing the problem of bad breath. That is very embarrassing for me. I am very disappoint because of this. Sometimes my gums bleed also. please doctor help me out. My main problem is bad breath. And dry mouth. How to overcome of this. please give me the suggestion and good products to use.
How to get rid of mouth odour or bad breath. After eating anything especially sweet dishes my breath smells badly. My teeth are also hot and cold sensitive. So please suggest some treatment.
I am 54 years old, I am suffering from teeth pain, top right side lost teeth, yesterday done root canal treatment, but pain not much more less. What is the pain reliaf immediately.
Hey I'm a 16 year old guy and the front of my teeth doesn't look that great. I really am interested in applying some Veneers for my teeth. Could I get the estimate cost and everything? Thanks. Picture of my teeth: https://posting. Org/image/c97reauij/
When I eat some thing cold or hard things in my right side of the mouth I experience a huge pain in one tooth which is broken in one side. How can I get rid of it please help me?
I saw that a tiny black point type (I think it may be a worm) on lower left most teeth. My teeth's are also not milky white. Some are dirty from inside.
I am 27 year old. I remove on top last teeth in last 2 mnt , now i have near teeth hole what can i do
I am having frequent inner cheek cuts, they don't pain. I am also experiencing diarrhea for some days and acidity.
I am getting frequent headache due to heavy sun light and if I play. What will be the cause for it. Will my wisdom tooth will be a problem? Or any other reason.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.