Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdur Rub
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdur RubYour feedback matters!
Is masturbation causes hairfall. But I have heard masturbation is good for health. But some experts r saying doing masturbation twice a day causes lot of problems in future. How much reality s their in this. Can you please help me out.
Male impotence is also commonly known as erectile dysfunctioning. This is a common problem faced by men as they age. Impotence can be described as the inability to have or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse. Though the risk of impotence increases with age, age does not trigger this condition. Impotence can be triggered by a traumatic experience, certain medications or medical conditions etc. In most cases, impotence is temporary and can be relieved by simple home remedies.
However, it should be noted that what works for one person may not work as effectively for another and hence it may be necessary to experiment with different remedies.
- Garlic: Garlic boosts the immune system and also serves as a powerful antiseptic. Additionally, it also functions as a sex rejuvenator and hence is effective in case impotency is triggered by traumatic experience and diseases. To benefit from garlic, chew 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic daily. Garlic bread that is made with whole garlic cloves can also aid in the production of healthy sperm cells.
- Onion: Though many people shy away from onions for their odour, it is considered an aphrodisiac that enhances the libido. It can treat premature ejaculation, impotency and the involuntary loss of sperm cells while asleep. To use onions as a remedy for impotence, fry a crushed onion in butter and mix with a spoon of honey before eating it on an empty stomach.
- Drumstick: Drumstick can be used to cure impotency, premature ejaculation and thicken semen. It is often used to treat functional sterility in both men and women. Boil 15gm of drumstick flowers in 250ml of milk or boil 120gms of dry drumstick bark in its powdered form with a litre of milk for half an hour. While the former mixture can be strained and had as it is, mix 30 gms of the latter with 1 tablespoon of honey. To experience the benefits of the drumstick, this should be taken three times a day.
- Dates: Dates strengthen the body and have the ability to increase sexual drive, endurance and overall vitality. It also calms the mind and helps fight stress that could be causing impotency. Pound equal quantities of dried dates, almonds, pistachio nuts and quince seeds. Take about 100 gms of this mixture each day to see effective results.
- Asparagus: The dried roots of asparagus are also known as white musli. In traditional Unani medicine, this is known as an aphrodisiac and a form of treatment for impotency. Boil 1 cup of milk with 15 gms of dried asparagus roots and have the mixture twice a day on a daily basis to benefit from it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am worried about my weight please help me to manage my weight issues? Due to over weight I feel dizziness lazy at times what to do?
My wife have abdominal pain during menstruation and it atleast persists for 2 days. please help me what should I do?
As doctors said, eat more calories to gain weight. I did the same, I increased my intake, added banana shake also 2 times a day. But no result, because I started excreting more with increased diet. What should I do?
What are the common reasons for hairfall and is there any medicine available in market to stop hairfall and regrow hairs?
Hello sir/mam Dear Dr. Mere son k legs par pimples hai wo Thik nai ho raha hai, wo baar baar khujli kar deta hai jisase blood aa jata hai. So kya blood check karana padega.
I broke a tooth long back, and had RCT. But I didn't put a cap for it, as the doctor said it is not mandatory to put one. Now my gums have turned black and even tooth (top left second) is black. Also, the gums nearby are turning dark. Also, there is mild sensitivity in that region. I suspect I have infection. What should be done?
Do you want to have smooth and soft skin without spending a lot of money from your budget on beauty products?
We will recommend to try this simple and very effective mask made in your home.
Honey will decrease the pores and will remove the bacteria. Because of this your skin will have more strength, elasticity and freshness.
Baking soda is natural peeling agent that will reduce the skin irritation and will stimulate the blood circulation. This mask is appropriate for all skin types, and that makes her great.
One teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of honey
A teaspoon of olive oil
Mix all the ingredients in separate bowls, then put them together and make homogeneous mixture.
Clean the face and apply the mask. Leave the mask to act for 10 minutes.
Then wash it with warm water.
Use this mask one a week if you want smooth, shiny and beautify skin.
Hello sir/mam, I am 22 years old unmarried girl. Aaj morning me mam maine notice kiya meri dono breast ko thoda dbane pr unmr se white liquid sa nikl ra h, koi ghabrane wali baat to ni h or thoda dababe pr bhi pain ho rha h, please rply me thanks.
Salt or more specifically Sodium plays a crucial role in BP management. Too high salt/Sodium ingestion can cause high BP while too low salt/sodium levels can cause low BP. So it is important to maintain an optimum salt intake. Studies have shown that a reduction in the amount of sodium consumed through the diet leads to a noticeable decrease of blood pressure and therefore, it is important to keep salt intake as low as possible. Salt intake is not same as Sodium intake. Salt is Sodium Chloride and is just one of the forms in which human beings consume Sodium. Here are some tips--
- Recommended Salt/ Sodium intake - Adults should consume <5gms of salt in a day (appx 1 teaspoon salt)/ Or <2.3 gms of sodium daily. Ideal Sodium intake should be <1.5 gms daily.
- To decrease salt/sodium, AVOID processed foods like Chips, nachos, popcorns, namkeens like bhujiya, salted peanuts etc, pickles, papads, chutneys, sauces like tomato and soya sauce, ready-to-eat meals, junk and fried food like burgers, french fries, cured hams or bacon or salami, packed salty drinks like juices or buttermilk, hot chocolate etc.
- Avoid adding salt from over the top in your salads, soups, curds and vegetables.
- DO NOT Absolutely remove salt from your diet. Hence, Salt used while cooking the food at home is fine, but once the food is cooked do not add extra salt/chaat masala in the cooked food.
- Teach healthy eating habits to your children by encouraging them to eat fruits, vegetables, drinking fresh food and home cooked meals rather than junk food.
- If you are heart failure patient or kidney disease patient discuss with your Cardiologist or Nephrologist about the optimum recommended salt intake specified for you.
- It is difficult to get used to low salt in terms of taste when you are used to salty taste, but it is possible. But the health benefits of controlling salt in diet can play a major role in BP reduction thus preventing the need for medicines, hence it can be worthwhile to get used to low salt taste.
I run 5km and do strengthening exercises everyday, can you please suggest me a diet which can help me to reduce weight as well as keep me fit to do regular exercises and strength power.
Am suffering teeth gum pains. So please suggest me a solution and am also suffering from ulcers ulcers are getting in my mouth twice a month so please give a solution.
I am in fever and I am fevering from 2 weeks and I want to cure myself fast. Because my exams was on tomorrow.
Hi My teath is showing yellow what i am doing my teeth is getting whiteness. Please tell me what medicine for this problem. Thanks
I am 56 years old male. I think I am having constipation problem last 15 days. I go to toilet once in 2 days after drinking warm water and it is very sticky. Please guide as to what medicine I should take.
Any cream will help to enhance breast size without any serious side effects if available. Please reply me as many products available in market and I am very confused which one I can purchase.
Sexual function is a combination of anatomic, neurological, metabolic, endocrine and psychic factors and a necessary human activity. Sex is not just a physical activity but also a mental relaxation and provides upliftment. If One partner is not satisfied, the family life gets disturbed. Male partner is always worried about his ability to satisfy his female counterpart. If there are any erection, retention, and early ejaculation problem, then it is termed as sexual dysfunction and patient should consult doctor for sexual weakness treatment. Sexual urge is the most powerful biological drive next to the needs of food, water, and sleep.
Causes of Sexual Weakness:
- Excessive masturbation.
- Complete loss of desire (even in young man)
- Excessive indulging in sex.
- Local Injury
- Enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Impotence with diabetes mellitus
- Mumps, obesity, excessive alcohol intake, smoking & drugs intake.
Few male Sexual disorders:
1. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a persistent or repeated ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, upon, or shortly after penetration and before the person wishes it. Being associated with marked distress or interpersonal difficulty. It is a problem experienced mainly by younger men who masturbated when timing and control were unimportant and may occur after prolonged or repeated sexual intercourses.
2.Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction often called as impotence is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is caused either due to diseases, injury or any side effects of the allopathic drugs that cause injuries to the nerves or obstructs the blood flow in the penis.
3.Loss of sexual desire or Libido: Low Libido can be a result of endocrinal imbalance and various psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, and depression. Various disease and medicines also affect the sexual desire and lead to low libido.
According to Ayurveda sexual weakness in most of the cases is the result of extreme sex which results in exhaustion. As per Ayurveda, a patient undergoing sexual weakness treatment should stay away from sexual act during the treatment. Controlling the mind is the best solution for treating sexual weakness, exercise helps a lot in controlling extreme sexual desires.