Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul QadirYour feedback matters!
I have checked with a doctor he said that I m having glaucoma and prescribed hvf test. How shall I proceed?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I have headache and pain in eyes from 3 days. what should I do already consulted from a doctor he said no problem in your eyes but I feel eyes very heavy.
My son is 7 years old. Always during summer he is suffering from reddish, watering and itching eyes problem. please do needful suggestion.
I found some redness area in side of eye of my son when he waked up at morning. He is 1 years old. What is the cause? Please suggest prescription.
Diabetes can affect any organ in the body and eyes is one of the common organ affected by Diabetes. In fact Diabetes is one of the most common cause of blindness in the world.
I have come across many patients who were diabetic and lost their eye sight due to diabetes. The sad part is the doctors treating these patients had never advised their patients to get their eye checked .
In diabetic patients the eyes gets affected very early before any symptoms ( like visual blurring ) starts . By the time symptoms develop there would have occurred extensive damage to eyes that repair may not be possible always.
So my advise to all diabetic patients is to get their eye checked atleast once a year, even if there is no eye problem . By doing this annual eye check up early detection of eye problems due to diabetes happens and thus prevents major damage to eyes.