Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aashita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have really oily skin and am using crushed pulses to wash off my face and appy neutrogena sunscreen before stepping into sun. There are marks on my face, how to get rid of those dark spots on my face.
I am in a bad situation to say that I am getting too much thoughts about my in-laws and problems facing by them. Getting lot of irritation that I can not concentrate on any of my work. Suggest me to getrid of that.
I am aged 70 heart patient having piles, I am taking nitrocontine, cardivas 6. 25, etc. Can I operate the pile ?
My age is 37 years and my weight is 60 kgs and my height is 5.3 is it correct weight according to my age and height? I want to reduce my weight by at least 5 kgs. Plzzz suggest.
I am 26 old male. When I am passing urine, some drops of sperm also coming out. I dont know why it is happen. Please advice me a solution to stop this. Bcoz I have to pray 5 times a day. Due to this I cant take my prayer properly. Please reply me gud advice asap.
I am 25 years old woman. I am suffering from typhoid. I have backache and hair fall So I can't understand for this health issue. please help me. Is it typhoid effect or not?
What is the diet plan or chart of my 1Y 4M son, which is very thin, less weighed and less height in comparison of others.
Good evening doctor, im asha 18 years old, I'm bit brownish dark in colour, to become fair n get glowing skin soon as possible what can I do.
I am 23 years old man, I am having a cut mark on my forehead which looks bad what should I do to remove it.?
I have a allergy. My skin has rashes and dry in summer please advise me what's eat medicine and what take cream.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.