Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aashita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Severe cough because of out station climate and cool drinks and cool water. From 4 days. Please give advice.
I'm 25 and suffering for severe hair fall around hair line and top of the head. Lots of hair coming off without even touch. How to get rid of this? And is there anyway to regrow?
Sir, one of my neighbor is suffering From Dizziness? He consulted with doctor but nothing was helpful. Sir, will prescribe some medicines?
I have osteoporosis in my both knees. They are painful & stiff if I stand for long hours. Doctors are suggesting I can delay operation for a while. Is there any remedy to avoid operation. Please suggest.
Hi im 22 yr girl. My weight was 38 kg.I have a problem in my periods. Past 1 month i faced abnormal bleeding. What will be the reason and what treatment have to do?
Hello SirMy father is 62 years old and has got skin infections from last 2 years. He will be completely itching and skin has got dark. Eyes will be bit swollen and reddish. He will get small small pimples kinds on face and shoulders. If he goes outside in sunlight and comes back skin will be completely itching. He has this problem on face and shoulders only. We have consulted ayurvedic homeopathic allopathic as well but no use. Kindly give me a best solution.
Sir/Madam, Is it okay to use kojic cream to get rid of few spots on face for a longer period. If no, How long do you recommend me to use. Please reply. Thanks in advance.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have Stomach pain since 2 weeks I go to a local doctor but it did not help me please suggest me something please.
I have dandruff problem due to which my hairs are falling what should I do to reduce dandruff? Suggest some medicine?
Hi! I'm 23 and my breast are just 30. And next month is my marriage. I want to increase fast with natural method. What should I do? I have stress about this.
I am suffering from hairfall. I have oily scalp with greasy dandruff. And baldness occur in front head. please suggest medicine and shampoos to remove dandruff and regrowth new hai.
I have white hair problem since I was 16 year age it's start slowly whitening. Now almost 60% hair are white. Generally dye hair but now fed up want some real household solution. Also from last one year hair on chest, nose, under body etc are slowly getting white. Please help.
A menstrual cup is a flexible cup designed out of medical grade silicone or rubber, which can be inserted inside the vagina. It is not used for absorbing blood; rather it collects the menstrual blood.
Advantages of menstrual cups over tampons
- Tampons are disposable. Menstrual cups can be cleaned, rinsed and reused.
- Need not be changed after every few hours. One can go without changing a menstrual cup for more than 12 hours.
- Easier to use compared to a tampon. The insertion is smoother and it is generally not very uncomfortable if insertion is done correctly.
- The menstrual cups need not be replaced frequently. Tampons however are needed in large numbers every month.
- Tampons absorb almost all the vaginal fluid, leaving it dry and prone to irritation. Menstrual cups on the other hand, leave the beneficial bacteria in place and maintain vaginal pH.
- Menstrual cups help prevent menstrual odours as it is present internally.
Reasons why you should use menstrual cups
Menstrual cups rarely cause allergic reactions, unlike tampons. One menstrual cup lasts an entire day, month and even years. They are also the most environment friendly choice as there is no need to dispose them after every use. They prevent staining, leakage and do not increase muscle cramps. There is no risk of TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome) from menstrual cups, which is a major risk from leaving tampons inside the body for too many hours. Menstrual cups are also helpful if you are a swimmer. They don’t make things difficult for you at all. Menstrual cups are made from 100% medically approved silicone and not cotton or rayon. If you are unable to use tampons, you may choose menstrual cups as the insertion is generally smoother. However, it completely depends on individual preference. Menstrual cups also reduce the bulk of having to carry like sanitary napkins during travel, and urgent needs to change. Thus it makes a long journey worry free. No matter what protective measures you take, remember to be comfortable. Try and maintain a diet rich in nutrients, that can help regulate the blood flow and prevent painful blood clots. Also, it is important to remain physically active to prevent muscle cramps and back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.