Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aashita GuptaYour feedback matters!
A doctor prescribed Ramipril (Generic name: Altace) to my mom as she is suffering from B. P. There are so many adverse reactions when it is administrated. Can you say me what is the reason behind why the patient will suffer from adverse reactions like vertigo, renal impairment. Will the adverse reactions of the drug differs from a patient to patient like their age, diet, personality?
Hii sir Good day to you I M a 25 years old boy. I am getting tension in simple things happen and forgot friends names place names and movie ames and also words if I speak something in front of friends or other peoples so no confidence in speaking or doing anything .and not getting proper sleep at night once I wake up I couldn't get continuous sleep ,ma sleeping time is very less but I have more time to sleep. My body weight is 60 since last 4 years, but I am eating more food than my friends. What should I do sir. How can I improve the memory power and confidence. I am totally confused. I hope you can help in better way. Thank uu.
I am 28 year old male. I have very high problem of hair loss & dandruff flakes from last one year. I consult one dermatologist but still problem is going on. Kindly suggest to cure problem. Aloevera natural can work?
I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Sometime stomach upset, heart pain, breathing problem, suicide thinking. Please help me.
I am in hostel and due to hostel food of so much of oil and species I am getting fat. How to maintain my body?
I am doing yoga regularly but for last eight months my belly is becoming large an d large .My weight is 63 Kgs. After having food I am feeling that my stomach is going to blast.
I have a prblm regarding penis . When penis stretch penis foreskin not pulled back . When unstrech than its pulled back. So thats why its create pbl during sex. please tells me solution without srgury. . My age is 21.
I am having problem of white discharge from my vagina. And it smells very bad. Sometimes I also have major itching in vagina. Kindly suggest something.
My dad has skin disease. I don't know the disease name. But the disease is around his neck and chest and it itches and also bleed. Please help.?
i want know about that how i reduce sotmach fat as early as possible ,any normal method u know about this without medicine
Hi I'm a male does using various type of face wash or creams does makes our skin fair or beautiful? Does it really works for our skin? Does it gives us the best results. please tel me or let me know used I use?
I am 23 years old vegetarian having slim body wants to gain weight and good muscles what are the vegetarian diet or protien powder which helps to gain weight faster with gym workout?
How can I get slim in 1 month and is Diet most important to fit body with jogging? How can I loose my weight and what types of meals should I eat to burn my fat.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from arthritis I am condition so bad please some medicine so please help me sir please share me some medicine.
I am a 41 years old male and after having sex in the night with my wife I am again tempted to have sex but my wife is not ready at such times I have to masturbate is there any other remedy for this ?
Vaginal itching is an uncomfortable and sometimes painful symptom that is often caused by irritating substances, treatable and preventable infections, or menopause. In rare cases, itching may occur due to stress or can be a sign of vulvar cancer. Your gynecologist can determine the cause of your itching through an examination and testing. He or she will then be able to recommend appropriate treatments for this uncomfortable symptom.
Through good hygiene and a healthy diet, you can avoid most causes of vaginal itching.
Home Care for Vaginal Itching
To prevent vaginal irritation and infection, there are several steps you can take at home.
Avoid using feminine hygiene products, as these can cause irritation.
Avoid scented soaps, lotions, and bubble baths.
When exercising or swimming, change out of wet or damp clothing immediately afterward.
Wear cotton underwear, which is breathable and will keep you dry.
Eat yogurt with live cultures to reduce the chance of getting yeast infections.
If you are diabetic, take steps to control your blood sugar.