Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarushi Sharma SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having problem of chronic throat problen, in swab test it is found. Non pathological growth. Problem of sore thoat etc.& ulceration of mouth. May kindly advise the future precuations & treatment for this problem.
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month. We actually found few weeks back tht her front teeth are widening. I. E. Noticeable distance is formed between her upper front teeth. And she is reporting tht her teeth gums are painting severely. please advise what to do.
Sir I m suffering throat infection. I had taken dose of antibiotic two times but could not get relief. Please suggest.
Hi mam i'm 25 years old I want my whole body clear white actually its light brown please help me out to get full body whitening.
Hi sir I have a problem that I cant control my urine so what are the precautions to solve that problem.
I am having some marks on my both cheeks. Using lots of medicine but marks are still there. Kindly help me to remove this. Currently I am using patanjali anti wrinkle cream.
Gud evening sir my problem related to hair fall. One month before I have used castor oil mix with coconut oil luke warm massage on hair and scalp and remained for two days. After two days when I have washed the hair .so many hair is falling and till now hair falling is continuous. Please consult to me. My hair is already so thin and silky. I have so many tension. Please consult me. Thanx Regard Monika.
We have often heard that prevention is better than cure. After all, who would want to spend time being sick, if it can be avoided and no day ever needs to be a wash out. Well, it can be said that as long as a person is willing to put in a little effort, there can be dividends in the form of not having to pay multiple visits to the doctor. Let’s find out how exactly to go about practising preventive health care.
- Quit smoking: As it says on the packets of cigarettes, it has been proven beyond any shadow of doubt that smoking is injurious to health. As a matter of fact, the habit of smoking can not only lead to cancer as it is most commonly associated with, but also result in other ill conditions and diseases. Quitting smoking is indeed the most important tenet of preventive health.
- Sleep well: Many people think that the practice of sleeping enough for adequate health is overrated, but it is just so very important. A number of people are putting their health in jeopardy in the long run by not making the right choice of prioritising sleep over other activities. There are various risks a person exposes himself or herself to by not getting enough sleep. Inadequate sleep does not provide the body with the amount of rest that is needed for it to repair, heal and start afresh.
- Cut down on alcohol: Alcohol is something that is enjoyable as long as the limits regarding the consumption of it are maintained. A general rule is that no man should be having more than two drinks a day and a woman should not go beyond a drink. When these limits are not paid heed to, the risk of some life threatening diseases such as cancers as well as liver cirrhosis spikes.
- Follow proper diet and exercise: While it is true that degeneration of the joints of a person over the course of time is an inevitability, there is a lot that can be done by a person who wants to avoid the prospect of having his or her quality of life compromised by arthritis. Following a strict diet, avoiding fast food and drinking plenty of water helps in keeping yourself healthy. Similarly regular workout and exercising prevents a person from being overweight, which makes a substantial difference in fighting arthritis!
May I know why pimples occur. I am 18 years old and facing this problem since 4 years. Please help me and let me know what steps should I take to prevent it. My face is oily. And I use garnier men acne fight face wash as a washing agent. And I have also black point white points after pimple.
Sir I am 56 years old men. I have done my creatinine test and the level of creatinine is 1.06. So what should I have in my diet plan. Which fruits or food is beneficial. What should I do for cure and is that a serious problem? Please answer me thank you.
My age was 22 years I was fat almost 120 kgs now may nipples are bigger as women even breast also so suggest me to became normal.Please tell.
I have itching in my whole body since 15 days. Please help me. And also I have a problem. Like weakness.
She has an headache for over 12 hrs what to do. Also she had a pain in lower left lamb and shoulder. Need some suggestions over that and if you can recommend some medicines then pls do.
My hair is losing at a very fast rate and I think it is some kind of disease please help me with some homeopathic medicine.
In today's day and age, pollution is omnipresent. And when pollution gets mixed with a few UV rays, the barrage of skin issues we have to deal with is crazy! unless you've been born in the land of the elves, or just born super lucky, it's highly unlikely that you've never had skin ailments. Acne, blackheads, scarring, visible pores are a few that top the humongous list. Let's not forget the money and time spent in parlors and cosmetics, that makes this ordeal seem a lot more challenging. To make your life easy, I have decided to share a few secrets with you.
1. Fuller's earth (Multani Matti)
Soak fuller's earth in water and leave it for 10 minutes. Make a paste and apply it on your face. Now, wash off the mask from your skin when it's dry for an instant glow.
Take some sugar. Add lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil to it. Mix it well and use it as a face scrubber. Olive oil will moisten your skin, sugar will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
3. Papaya and honey
Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Papaya has aha's which will cleanse your skin and lighten scars.
4. Ice cube
Rub an ice cube on your face to improve the blood circulation before you sleep, and wake up with skin that feels beautiful. Also, if you are going to a party or on a special occasion, rub an ice cube before putting on the make-up. This will help the makeup to last longer, and the make-up to not smudge.
*drinking 10-12 glasses of water everyday as it helps in flushing out toxins.
*eat healthy, consume a lot of raw fruits and veggies for fiber. This aids digestion, making sure there is no tummy related break-outs.
*get at least 8 hours of sleep.
*drink green tea instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
Click 'consult' to consult me privately.