Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aarti Puri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarti PuriYour feedback matters!
My daughter 15 years old suffers in pain during her menstrual period. Give me some advice to prevent this situation.
Hello Doctor, I suddenly found that's my breasts are getting lump, but it is painful. Please help me.
Hi. I am 31 year old lady. I got married 2 years ago. I had two miscarriages. One was missed abortion on feb 2015 (dnc done) and 2nd miscarriage was on apr 2016 .reason not diagnose. Few days back Dr. advised me the HSG test. It shows both the tubes blocked. How is it possible after two times conceiving the tubes get blocked. .what is the reason of that. I am very upset.
I am 20 years old. I am not getting periods regularly I did all the things for getting periods. But I failed. I think I am pregnant but I do not want to conceive now as I am still studying. Pls sugest me wt to do.
Hii. I am 34 years old .m planning fr my first baby .according 2 my tubal patency test my fallopian tube is blocked on both sides i.e fimbrial block .plz tell me wat is this and wat might be the causes behind this. Wat r the treatments fr dis. Is der ny safe treatment except surgery so dat in future I ll nt face same pblm again. N wat is my pregnancy chances in every treatment.
During menopause, estrogen production slows and then stops. There are a number of changes, which occur in your body during this time. Periods become irregular and then stop. You may have hot flashes, mood swings, a deeper voice and an increase in facial hair. Vaginal dryness is another common symptom of menopause. It becomes even more common after menopause. Vaginal dryness also can occur at any age from a number of different causes. It may seem like just a minor irritation; however, it can be a major problem when it comes to your sex life. Here is everything you need to know about vaginal dryness:
What causes vaginal dryness in women
Even though menopause is the most common cause of vaginal dryness, it can happen at any age and there are various causes of vaginal dryness as well. Here they are;
- Childbirth and Breastfeeding: Childbirth as well as breastfeeding result in lower levels of estrogen and this can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Sjogrens Syndrome: This is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system attacks the moisture producing cells in your body.
- Douching: Douching is a common practice done by women wherein, they wash their vagina using water and vinegar, knowing little that it can actually cause dryness.
As mentioned earlier, vaginal dryness is caused by a lack of estrogen. Here are some of the ways that estrogen is supplied to your body;
- Vaginal Estrogen Ring: This is a ring inserted into your vagina, which releases a steady stream of estrogen into your vaginal tissues. It needs a replacement, generally after three months.
- Vaginal Estrogen Tablet: A special device called an applicator is used to insert an estrogen tablet into your vagina.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: This also needs to be inserted through an applicator. It will be applied daily for the first two weeks after which, it will be applied one to three times a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.