Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aanchal GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am brushing my teeth daily twice and not in habit of tobacco, smoking, etc. But my mouth smell very bad. Tell me what to do bcoz my tooth are normal also.
Lower jaw last left teeth newly born. It was covered by skin and paining a lot since morning.Please do help
Sir I have problem in my teeth its take pain after 2to 3 hours interval so please tell me medicine for this issue.
I have noticed cracking near the corners of my mouth, I have been suffering from this from many. I even consulted a doctor, he advised me to take vitamin tablets. But I am unable to get rid of it. Could you help me?
Sir, I'm about 19 year old student. I'm trying for defense field like army, navy, and air force and I'm selected also but in medical test they reject me because of my teeth. There is a large cavity in my two teeth that's why can you guide me or help me how to fill this cavity or if I'm replace my teeth to artificial teeth then how much cost I have to pay. Please guide me. I consult with private doctor they told me first we remove your teeth and then we do root canal after that we fit cyram teeth I don't know about cyram teeth. Cyram teeth is best or any other option I have and this process charges is about 10000 to 12000 this changes is very high that's why I need your help.
"Common mistakes People Do in Dental Care "
1. Regular Check-ups: Check-up is utmost important part of dental treatment , even if you do not find any usual finding in your mouth you have to go for annual check -ups to your Dentist.It is mandatory to take preventive measure before hand .So ,from next time do not wait for caries pain,sensitivity develop in your teeth ,just visit to your dentist for a general check up.
2. Follow ups: Follow up is always mandatory in between and after your treatment .Whatever is the treatment ,it is necessary to visit to a doctor if he/she mention that you have to come for follow up.Specialy after your surgery, extraction(teeth removal),Root canal etc .You find everything is done ,treatment is over and didn’t find time to visit again to your dentist ,but you have to understand this that any healing will take time and it is a normal biological process. So from next time ,don’t miss appointments and a follow up after your treatment too.
3. Self Medication: Strict No-No .I have seen lot of people that they take medicine on their own ,without seeing a dentist /physician .See, every drug has side effects ,if you are taking for a longer time without asking to your doctor .Even if you had old prescription of a doctor ,don’t take any medicine without consulting to your Dentist/Physician. So next time ,if you find anything abnormal or find pain ,swelling in your teeth ,just consult your Dentist as soon as possible .
4. Proper Tooth Brushing: For proper dental care, be sure to brush gently two or three times per day each for two to three minutes, using long, horizontally angled strokes. Waiting too long between tooth brushing can cause harmful bacteria and plaque to develop. However, do not brush too often, which can lead to exposure of the roots, or brush too aggressively, which can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.Discard your toothbrush every 3 months or else if its bristles torn out.
Not using the correct tooth brushing technique is another common dental care mistake. According to family dentistry experts, the best technique is the thorough brushing of every tooth. Thoroughly brushing the inner surfaces of the teeth is important, but many skip that step, which can cause issues to show up at the next visit to their family dentistry office.
5. A Dental Floss and a Antiseptic Mouthwash: Also a necessary additionally with the two times brushing. Food accumulates in between teeth and a major cause too for developing dental caries in between two teeth and also it inflamed your gums and sometimes lead to pockets and Gingival and Periodontal problems .So for a healthy teeth and gums ,use a dental floss/interdental brushes to keep the area clean in between teeth and gargle with the mouthwash once daily before bedtime .
6. Chomping on Tooth Destroyers: A lot of food items and beverages may cause destructions of enamel of your teeth if you are addicted to them .Don’t brush just after having an acidic beverages ,wait for some time than brush your teeth as it will cause more destruction of enamel of your teeth. Everyone has" sweet tooth "so watch your portion of sweets and candies you are taking on daily basis ,it is advisable not to have these items (choclates,chips,candies,soda,cola etc ) on daily basis .So restrict them or if not possible for children ,than give them only in one day in a week (Sundays)
7. Eat vegetables and fruits: Lots of vitamin is needed for your health of your teeth and gums ,so make sure the green vegetables and fruits are in part of your daily diet.Drink atleast 4-5 litres water per day.
8. Any Unusual Habits like Tobacoo use: Along with all of the other health care issues caused by tobacco, smoking or using other tobacco products can also increase your chances of developing gum disease and experiencing rapid bone loss around your teeth.
9. Tooth trauma: Clenching teeth, chewing ice, or gnawing on pencils can put excess pressure on your teeth and wear away tooth enamel. If you grind your teeth unconsciously – especially at night, your dentist can create a customized mouth guard for you to wear at night. In addition, you should wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports to lessen your risk of broken or cracked teeth if you experience a severe blow to your face, and also when swimming to decrease your teeth’s exposure to chlorine, which can erode and stain tooth enamel.
10. Lack of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the health of your gum tissue and should be consumed daily. People who consume less that 180 g daily are 25% more likely to develop gum disease.
Lack of calcium – Calcium is known for its ability to strengthen bones. In fact, people who consume at least 800 mg a day are less likely to develop severe gum disease. While calcium can be found in foods like cheese, yogurt, and milk, you should still consider calcium supplements to help strengthen your teeth and bones.
I have a problem with my mouth. Whenever I am brushing my teeth blood is coming. Can you give me any suggestion for this.
Dear Doctor. Hypersalivation for past 6 months with recurring mouth ulcers. Undergone cholecystectomy in 2016. Bowel moments irregular and reflex esophagus is very high. Bitter tasting mouth and halitosis is present. Appetite and normal food. Misaligned teeth and trauma in upper gum is present. Gum painful. Mild pain in throat. Please advice. Thank you.
In the month of july I suffered a severe bike accident in which my 3 front teeth got half broken which was being diagnosed by the dentist and finally teeth got the root canal treatment before getting fixed. But due to some reason I was unable to complete my treatment of getting those teeth back again after the root canal. So I would like to Know how much it will cost me to get those teeth back to normal shape and size?
How to improve and strong my teeth for long life. I m 35 year old. I am using regular tambakoo manjan since 20 years. My teeth is yellow and black. Please suggest.
Type of material (silver amalgam vs. Resin composite).
Location in the mouth.
Occlusion (how the teeth come together).
So, while occasionally a filling can last a lifetime, that is not the norm. Just like nearly all other medical appliances and devices, they can and do wear out. It is a myth that all fillings will last forever.