Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aanchal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 31 weeks pregnent my cervical length is 2.8 is it a risk of premature delivery please advice me tensed doctor ?
Hello Its been a week that my vagina has swollen up. Initially it was swollen from both sides but now it is swollen right hand side and is paining a lot. Also, I had sex a week before without using protection but did not ejaculate inside the vagina and using nivea lotion as lubricant. Kindly suggest me some medication for the same.
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well.
My wife had been pregnant about one and half month can we do intercourse. Or not. What could be possibilities. If had intercourse.
I have sex with my boyfriend. After 4 day I got yeast infection in my vagina. I took fluconazole 150 mg tablet. Infection was gone. But im in fear I miss my period. Last month period is on 18th. Before month it is 15th. Now it's 22nd no sign of period. Am I pregnant. It's been 2 week 4 days v have sex. I don't want to be pregnant now. Doctor I'm I pregnant. My belly is not felt it increases nd period missed making me fear. Kindly help me please.
My age is now 29 & wife age is 27. We already have one baby boy. His DOB is: 27-2-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning for another baby. Now we have done few tests like HIV 1&2, CBC, VDRL, HPLC, Sugar, Hepatitis B & C, CMV (IgG, etc. All tests come normal apart from CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 which seems reactive. Can you please specify what is this. Also is there is any medicine to make it non-reactive? Is this cause anything on our new born baby? Please provide us some details with solution.
I got married recently . I am having sex with my wife continuously for 22 days from 3 days before her period came but still she doesn't got pregnant and her period got delayed by 10 days. What is the reason she dosent got pregnant and also delayed period. She had a pain relieve medicine during her periods.
Hello I had sex with my gf 8 days before after sex I had given unwanted 72 but during sex I used protection but at last removed but I did not ejaculated inside. After 48 hrs she taken another unwanted 72 but today is 5 day from her periods date she did not got periods yet. Is this due to two tablets. Or she is pregnant. Please help me.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it.
My wife was under treatment of PCOs and she had a miss carriage of 10 weeks in Nov 2015. Now she had consumed 10 tabs of Meprate 10mg as per doc suggestion, but her UPT test came positive showing 5 weeks 2 days baby. We want to continue with pregnancy, what are the consequences of meprate in this case?
Hello doctor sry its a lengthy ques but I wanted to know that my girlfriend is pregnant or not & we had unprotected intercourse on 25th of October but she has taken i-pill tablet within the minute when I ejected inside her but she felt it might not work she has taken another i-pill in the same day & in mrng when we woke up we just cuddled & I ejected on top of her vagina not inside of vagina or on vagina & her last periods was started on 20th ended in 23rd of October she got bleeding on 8th September she thought it was her periods but her last period was just stopped before 10 days so please help.
I m 18 years old my problem is period in this years period had come twice a month is there any problem.
Choose Ayurveda, Choose Healthy Life........
Role of antidepressants and cholesterol on your sex life
Being on anti-depressant medication can cause erectile dysfunction as a side effect in some cases. It is very important you talk to your doctor or psychiatrist and explain to him if you feel the loss of or weak erection after you start your medicines so that he make the required changes to your prescription. (as a side note, you should never self-medicate or change your medication, always consult with your doctor and take his advice.)
High cholesterol can also lead to ed. (as a side note: just taking medication to keep it under check is not enough, you should also exercise and improve your diet as well especially if you lead a sedentary lifestyle. Eat healthy and avoid junk as much as possible. If your erection problems still persist then you should get in touch with a qualified sexologist to get further guidance on how to overcome your problem.
Nightfall is something that usually does not require treatment. It is the overflow of semen and should not be a cause for concern. The sticky pre-cum that is secreted from the penis when one is sexually aroused (while talking or watching erotica) is also a natural occurrence in both men and women, it should also not bother you.
Age should not be a barrier to enjoying sex. As long as you feel physically fit and have the stamina to indulge in sexual activities; you should do so. There is no age limit to do so and a lot of senior citizens have sex till very late in life.