Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AakashYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to ask some thing about teeth problems sir my teeth are very front so what should I do.?
Dr. ,I brush my teeth regularly but yellowish colour appear on my teeth .I don't know what I do? I couldn't clean my tongue. Can you please suggest me an idea?
I m 18 and I want yo know how to make teeth bleach (lemon juice+ baking soda) and how to apply it and till when? I mean the overall procedure because I m doing it first time.
I have problems on teeth and both side of last teeth will hole and when we drink normal water then also it will pain.
I am facing drooling problem since 4-5 years. Every nite I sleep, I have some amount of saliva in my mouth and some getting out of my mouth and on bedsheets. What is the solution for it? I tried sleeping on my back but I don't fall asleep if I sleep on my back. Suggest some other solution. Thanks.
I have habit of eating rajnigandha my tooth had turned in yellow colour I had referred to a dentist he had advice me for tooth cleaning I did the same. But now after a week I again find my tooth getting bad again. Is there any permanent solution for it? Please help.
I have gums problem. My gums are decaying fast even I am 32 yrs. The gaps between tooth are increasing fast. What should I do?
Hello want to ask about my teeth I used to brush daily with dabur red powder but ther is black kind of material is deposited at the junction of teeth and gum I brushed hard to remove that blackish type material but its not get removed till now and my teeth are also not so clean as they should please suggest me some medicine or tooth powder to cure this I will be grateful to you.
Hello sir! I have a problem that is my teeth are getting pain from yesterday on words. And my teeth are not in correct order. What would I do?
I am a 22year old male. I have a problem in my teeth. Actually my teeth colour has become yellow. Dentist cleaned my teeth many times then also after some time it becomes yellow. I clean my teeth daily in proper way. I don't smoke then also my teeth is in yellow colour. Pls help me to solve this problem.
I am having rct from previous week and facing a prob from fewdays that Iis my mouth is notopening to a large extent at which it previously use to open
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
When I wake up in the morning my mouth is very dry,may i request to inform me reason & remedy,( Age 72 years).
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.