Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with itching since 2years I have applied lobate gm cream at that place. While using that cream it was cured but again after a week it was start again and skin was turned to black and it is spreading over my stomach please send a complete solution for this.
I am 18 years old female I am experiencing a lot of hair fall these days I want some home made suggestions for my hair fall on top of my head it has become so thin please suggest me how to get a thick hair. And even dark circles under my eye are increasing I also want a suggestion for that also,
Hi I am 22 years male I have lots of tan on my face and pigmentation please suggest me some sunscreen which can help to protect from tanning.
I can not pull my skin back fully on my penis.Its kind of stitched at the tip is it a serious problem ? WHat can be done ? What's the cure ?
I have pimples on my face from 2 and half years but now they are getting worst and paining. What should I do? Recently I went to one skin care clinic the dermatologist present their given me azee 500 mg. And femcinol a gel and suggested to do their treatment RAPID 360 ACNE CLEAR TREATMENT costing 13000rs. Should I do that?
Sir mere face me bahut pimples h aur pimples face ko black bana rahe h aur isse main bahut paresan hu.help me
My pimples and red dots on my face are irritating me a lot. Please give a good suggestion to overcome both in just one night.
Hello. My lips r much darker than my face. Sometimes it is too much dark n sometimes it is slightly dark. Please suggest me a solution.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.