Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.S.Narang
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A.S.NarangYour feedback matters!
Sir my father daily suffering from leg pains at nights and thereby can't able to sleep upto mid night. He is having a gastric problem too which is making him not to eat anything. Please help him out of this. Thanking you sir.
I have pain in my thai from last four days. I had try all medicines and oil for it but the pain is getting more and more so what can I do to stop pain of my thai. Please give solution to me as soon as possible.
I have knock knees problem in my leg and sometime I fell very bad pain, I hv watched some exercise on net but getting no improvement please help.
• an unhealthy diet
• poor blood circulation
• excessive body weight are all reasons individuals may have swollen legs.
Parsley tea is wonderful for helping to get rid of excessive fluid in the body.
For the recipe you will need parsley roots and leaves and water.
To begin, chop the parsley very finely.
Add 5 teaspoons of parsley to half a liter of fresh water and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat source, and let the tea steep for 20 minutes.
Strain well. Drink the tea three times per day until the swollen leg condition resides.
There is a hair line fracture on LEFT side of RIGHT KNEE. WHAT ALLOPATHY MEDICINE SHOULD BE TAKEN. PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.