Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A S GhaiYour feedback matters!
We had dry sex on 10th September, I did not penetrate her, just rubbed my parts to hers, since I read precum also contains sperm so for safety reasons she took unwanted 72 after 30 hours, exactly after 6 days taking pill she went through minor bleeding for 3 days once a day. She is saying that bleeding is not similar to her periods at all. Her period date was 28th September but after 13 days of her date she is not getting her menses, she is 13 days late an there is no sign of period. Urine Pregnancy test was negative on 9th October. My questions are - 1. What was that bleeding which occurred after 6 days of taking pill? 2. Is there any chance of pregnancy, cause I did not penetrate her and ejaculated away? 3. How many days period can get delayed after taking pill?
Im getting married in 3 weeks and my penis nerves are too loose im a virgin I had maturburate alot in my child hood is der is anything you can help me with.
I have a pain in my calf muscles since 5 years. I have taken many Medicines of vitamin, calcium etc. But no relief. I have a uric acid level of 8.
I am aged 48 years, female with diabetes for 17 years. My right hand gives heavy pain and becomes numb while sleeping under air conditioner. In the morning after waking up and coming out of ac it takes nearly one hour to become normal. Result for diabetic neuropathy negative. Present sugar value is fasting 117 and post prandial is 200. Not obesse and lipid levels are normal. On insulin 18 units per day with diamond m carbopage prolomet 75 mg and pod tabs in the morning and in night dianorm m, pioglite 0.75mg prolomet 75 mg atrovastatin and ecosprin and repace are administered. How to get rid of the right hand pain?
I am 44 years, male and I am having gallbladder neck calculus measuring 4.8 mm. gallbladder size, wall thickness is normal. I am not having any other health problems except some pain in upper chest some times.
I have a dry cough due to smoking. Im trying to stop smoking but now helpless. My cough is from almost 15days im really worry but cant do anything and cant even tell anyone cos people can only suggest to stop smoking. *worried*
Sir I am having problem in my neck. I always feel pain in my neck. but I don't understand . I will be happy if you help me. Wt to do doctor.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.