Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.S DaveYour feedback matters!
I have problem of pre mature ejaculation And had done sex only once in my life After that meri himmat hi nhi hui I even do not dare to have sex cause of this.
We have done ige, and allergic testing for my son (3.2 years old) and found he is allergic to dust mites, oranges and mutton. He has never had oranges or mutton in his life. We have now started using dust proof covers on beds and pillows. Doc has put him on nukast 4 and momeflo. My question is he still has a runny nose for two days last weekend and it went on it's own. Again from last 2 days he has mild runny nose and sneezing. It is his regular allergy symptoms as I have seen before. I am afraid the symptoms don't worsen. Are the meds working? Any other allergy meds or precautions to be taken? We are avoiding cold food, coloured food items and sour items as told by doctor. Not going out of the house except in the car with ac off. He feels better when out in the sun though. Pls advice.
Is there any home medicine for migraine related vertigo. I am having motion sickness when walking and my doctor specified its migraine related vertigo. Is this causes tiredness and bitterness in mouth too?
I am diabetic since 18 years and am now on insulin from past 3 years and the dosage is high from past 1 year. Still my fbs and ppbs readings are very high I have a 45 minute game exercise and not very strictly controlled diet how do I get the readings to acceptable limits?
I have donated blood on 12 th january 2016 on the occasion of my birthday to accidental person. My weight is 82kg. After blood donation I feel some weakness and when I angye on someone. That time I feel that I feat (गस्त. Why it happens? Please give some suggestion sir.
I am having fever (which is repeated in two days) land tiredness with headache and body pain feeling stomach ache also little bit. I took nicip and ampox Is it k to take these medications.
I am 28y old and type 1 diabetes problem is sugar level not control I am insulin use morning 40unit and 20 unit night.
I keep depressed as my daughter's first marriage failed due to her wrong choice. She is V aggressive and doesn't want to listen to any one else. If required she even beats me. Once again she has fallen in love with a wrong choice. I want you to help me to remove her from that man who is still not divorced.
I have a very old burn scar on my arm, 10 years or so. I have used Hexilak Silicone gel for a month now, it doesn't help much. Can you please suggest me something so I don't have to go through laser treatment. Also, how can I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs? Thank you.
I have cold and cough frequently and it does not get completely cure with medicines. What should I do to completely cure it. Any tips.
I am suffering from migraine as the doctors say,, have changed medicine and doctors but for no use. I suffer from headache daily that too very severe headache. Tablet does not show any positive results. What should i do as i feel like dying
How can I save myself from allergies in a very polluted city? I tend to get eye swelling and skin rash in that city when I stayed earlier, I have to go back to that city for further studies.
Do all sinusitis show on CT scans. Because I did a CT scan it show noting. The head X-ray show noting. But I have problems with My head and that. I feel like pressure in My head. Mostly to the back of head. And that.
Sir/mam. Pls suggest me mere penis ka size length aur width me bahot patla hai please suggest me, everytime ans. Mile hai kuch kuch body fault dikhate hai yaha ke Dr. S, aur high budjet packages dete hai, pls mera budjet nai hai, aur kuch proper ans. Dijiye pls pls pls to all respctd Dr. S, koi exercise koi food, ek baar kegal exercise bola tha, par kese karte hai nai bola tha, so pls suggst me proper and easy way ty.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.