Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A.R ShahYour feedback matters!
15 years ago my right hand got fractured and at this time my hand is not right, it is not straight line and not work properly, hence I want to ask you can I go in PWD CRITERIA for govt. Exam please tell me sir, its urgently.
I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. I'm a 26 year male and experience constant pain and stiffness in neck and upper back. Few doctors suggest that it's incurable and some say that DMARD's can help you. I am highly confused About whom to believe. Someone please throw enough light on it. Mexane is a steroid, is it safe to use?
My mother has trouble with her knees. She is 85 years of age height 5 feet, 95 kgs weight. She is not hypertensive nor diabetic. She is asthmatic. How can we get her walking?
My friend is a business man. So he want to travel for a long time. Now he feel back pain. What is the remedy.
I have a sitting job due to which I suffer pain in my lower back and hips after sitting for sometime. Please give a relevant advice. Thank you.
How to control diabetes, and food one should eat to control it and how to control pains in knee and backbone, eating healthy food is enough or person should take medicine?
My Legs calf muscles are paining suddenly since 2-3 days...Is there something to be concerned about?
Hi, I am 40 years of age. I am having pain in my legs for last couple of years. I have taken treatment from various physios but, still I am not able to get any relief from pain. I also used to massage with various oils on regular basis. So I would like to have suggestions on my problem. Thank you.
I am 26 years old male. I have been facing a problem of low back pain. My height is 185 cm and 74 kg weight, and in addition facing an irritation and a kind of white salty kind for formation in the tip of penis. Is it a big problem here I am facing? Please advice with thanks.
I am a student and my age is 25. I ask you one question that my some parts of my body feel tired like - face, nose, backbone and when I chop it by stretch then it make a single sound and my whole tiredness go away and it may be 2-3 times a day basically I think the backbone and other bones felt tired due to regular sit at one place for study but what 's going wrong with my nose and face when tired show at my face then I stretch my face and chop my nose then it make one sound then after all pains are gone.
Sir I have leg pain for last 1 year. It gets really bad some times. Could it be I eat too much potato in my diet sir?
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.