Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A P Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A P SinghYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have a problem of severe constipation my stomach cannot be fully clear what to do please tell some home remedies.
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. With sexual experience and age, men often learn to delay orgasm. Premature ejaculation may occur with a new partner. It may happen only in certain sexual situations or if it has been a long time since the last ejaculation.
Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
- Sexual inexperience
- Novelty of a relationship
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy
Medical causes of premature ejaculation
Biological causes of PE are much less common than psychological ones. In rare cases, the cause can be more serious, such as nervous system damage as a result of surgery or physical trauma.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Thyroid problems
- Illicit drug use
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation-
The main symptom is an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after intercourse begins. Ejaculation occurs before the person wishes it, with minimal sexual stimulation.
How is it treated?
- In many cases, premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.
- Antidepressant medicines are sometimes used to treat premature ejaculation.
- There are also creams, gels, and a spray that may be used to treat premature ejaculation by reducing sensation. These medicines are applied to the penis before sex. But some of these medicines can also affect a man's sex partner by reducing sensation for the partner.
In Allopathic Medicine, no satisfactory treatment is available till date. On the other hand Unani /Ayurvedic herbal medicine have an excellent role for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Such herbal medicine not only treat the premature ejaculation but also increase the sex drive as well as patient sexual satisfaction.
Always consult a practitioner before going for any treatment.