Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. N. SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am facing the problem of sun tan on my face and on the arms and also my beard is evenly distributed or covered on my face. I don't have thick beard. I want to know if there's any solution or treatment to this problem.
My wife facing etching problem for last two years only in open area ie,in arms ,face,neck. Her present age is 53 yrs.Taken enough anti allergic pills without effect.After bath itching increases.She is having sensitve skin & moreover she is hypersensitive psycologically.
I have pain in the upper right side of my ribs and when I burp therebis relief. I work at night and have gastric and anxiety issues. This pain starts when I get tense about anything but gets in control if I burp to release the gas.
I have some skin problem, I have little pimples on my face how can I reduce them nd remove their dark mark. I also have dark circles under my eys how can I reduced them.
22 year old male 1 Month ago I have chicken pox now its marks are left on my face please tell me how to get rid of Chicken pox marks suggest me any cream lotion etc?
Hi, My face is getting black day by day. Around my eyes it's getting dark. Naturally my colour is white. I used to surf internet all the days because am a web developer. Because of this problem, I can't talk to people properly. Sometimes I used to have hot drinks. Please advise me to cure this problem. Thanks.
Hi I am 24 years old male. I am facinf hand and feet has become tanned. Please suggest me any cream and facewash which would help me.
I have very big lips. When I was child I used to stretch lips and saw my face in mirror. Its funny but now im 19. I am feeling shame in public because my lips. What should I do for reducing?
I am 19 year old I need a solution to get rid of black lips. My skin completion is normal/fair but my lips are very dried and faded cN I know reason and solution please.
I got a crater like scar on my face that is made during chickenpox. Its been 5-6 months of disease. My question is Tell me some natural and medical treatment for smoothing my scar. And which method is best for reducing the scar.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.